The Student Room Group

TSR Plays Pokemon FireRed!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by eternaforest
:angry::angry::angry:
Please everyone don't press B :redface: I want to get to the bit where we name our character and see what mess TSR come up with :laugh:

Haha I promise I won't troll again but the moment was just there.
Press A!
Update: Pressed A three times and we've got past the instructions text and now onto the proper game! Prof. Oak has welcomed us and we will be soon naming our character which will probably be a disaster :rofl:
4.PNG
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
A, lmao
Reply 24
Hmmm too many options. I guess it'll be A :wink:
Press A
Press A
Update: pressed A four times, prof oak still greeting us and introducing us to the world of pokemon as he shows us a nidoran
Press A 5 times
click A
Press right
Original post by mr T 999
Press A 5 times

Only one command per post so I'll count yours as one A :smile:

Press A
Update: Pressed A twice to get through some more text, then pressed right which did nothing, then pressed A again to get through more text.

So far Prof. Oak has said this: Hello, there! Glad to meet you! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Oak. People affectionately refer to me as the Pokémon Professor. This world… …is inhabited far and wide by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for battling. As for myself… I study Pokémon as a profession.

5.PNG

We'll be selecting whether our character is a boy or a girl soon after a couple of more text/A presses :smile:
press A
Update: Pressed A twice, and now TSR get's to make its first decision. Are we a boy or a girl? Press A for boy, Press Down then A for a girl. Remember only one command per person though.

6.1.PNG
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
Press A
Press A
UPDATE: Pressed A to select boy! We are officially a boy now and then pressed A again to begin the name selection! Use the UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT commands to navigate the keyboard and Press A to select a letter, Press B to delete a letter and press START then A to confirm name :smile: SELECT will change the keyboard to lowercase

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 39
press DOWN

Quick Reply

Latest