The Student Room Group

5 Girls, 10-14 yrs old, sexually assaulted at swimming pools, Germany

Scroll to see replies

Guys, it's not like this is just an Islam only problem. Christians regularly go around in gangs and sexually assault underage girls at swimming pools. I read it in the Guardian!
Is this actually true?

And did the assaulters get caught? Thrir names, pictures?????
Original post by ODES_PDES
Please translate

"Aufgrund von Zeugenhinweisen ist ein 21-jähriger Asylbewerber aus dem Irak identifiziert worden "...............

According to eyewitnesses the perpetrator could be identified as a 21 year old refugee from Iraq.

Original post by richpanda
Guys, it's not like this is just an Islam only problem. Christians regularly go around in gangs and sexually assault underage girls at swimming pools. I read it in the Guardian!

Lol, good thing I can smell satire / sarcasm from miles away.
Stone these adulterers!

Something needs to be done about the men also....
Original post by richpanda

Will anything happen to these men....?
Original post by Casserole
And before anyone thinks Britain is immune - remember Rotherham. Only a handful were jailed. HUNDREDS of south asian men were involved. That means hundreds of paedophile rapists are free to roam the streets, to prey on women, girls, boys...

Call them what they are, the rest of us don't need to categorised with them
Reply 27
Devients.
Reply 28
Original post by HanSoloLuck
At least 5 girls have been sexually assaulted at a swimming pool in Germany, by gang of around 30 men.

"The police were called to the swimming pool in the Kirchheim/Teck (Esslingen district) on Wednesday afternoon after they received reports of “several sexual assaults, and injuries.”

Police spokesman Sven Heinz confirmed to the paper that the attackers were from “asylum seeker circles,” and he said, “to judge from their outside appearance,” of an “immigrant background.”

Five girls between the ages of ten and 14 have so far reported being attacked by the refugees, who are all aged between 20- to 30-years-old. All “asylum seekers” in the town had received free pool passes for the entire year as part of their benefits.

The police report said that all of the girls had had their bikini tops and pants ripped from their bodies, and their private parts groped.

One of the girls fled in tears when “a 25- to 30-year-old man rubbed his erect penis on her body,” Heinz added. “All of the girls were highly traumatized.”

http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.kirchheim-maedchen-im-freibad-sexuell-belaestigt.d3d57514-5b19-4379-b3cc-a5c404bf7977.html

Germans got used on this by now. Every day happens such incident so this is not something new.
Reply 29
**** this. Enough's enough (unless you're a traitor/think it's OK for the weak/vulnerable to be preyed upon by savages)

#DeportThemAll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending