The Student Room Group

If a job advert says 'Please call if you are interested'

I found a job on Gumtree. There is a short description of the job and then just 'Please call if you are interested'

There is a number given of course, but if an ad says this, should you just call them or should I send in my CV through the website and THEN call them?
Original post by arcenciel21
I found a job on Gumtree. There is a short description of the job and then just 'Please call if you are interested'

There is a number given of course, but if an ad says this, should you just call them or should I send in my CV through the website and THEN call them?

I'd call them and then follow-up with my CV after I have been more informed from the phone call, and your CV is more likely to stand out to them in their inbox as they will remember you. You can customise your CV based on what they say too.

That said, it probably doesn't matter which way round you do it as long as you do call them.
Reply 2
Original post by Captain Jack
I'd call them and then follow-up with my CV after I have been more informed from the phone call, ............ You can customise your CV based on what they say too.

Bang on imo :top:

Quick Reply

Latest