The Student Room Group

Are you a BFG?

Poll

How tall are you?

The title was my attempt to be creative, please just humour me as I am feeling rather ill today :colondollar:

So after the release of the BFG film, I was wondering how tall the population of TSR truly is. Do you have any problems being extremely tall? Or do you get teased for being small? Have you had a massive growth spurt recently?

State your height in the comments!

I am 5'11 I think :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm 6'2…. I think. :colondollar:
I'm quite small (5'3). I've always wanted to be around 5'5, but I doubt that will happen now! I hated being short, but I'm not too bothered anymore. In sixth form for example, people would just stand either side of me and have a conversation over the top of my head! :unimpressed:
Reply 3
Nope, I'm a happy hobbit :tongue:

I'm 5 foot 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 ft 8

:woo:
Original post by PugDevil
The title was my attempt to be creative, please just humour me as I am feeling rather ill today :colondollar:

So after the release of the BFG film, I was wondering how tall the population of TSR truly is. Do you have any problems being extremely tall? Or do you get teased for being small? Have you had a massive growth spurt recently?

State your height in the comments!

I am 5'11 I think :biggrin:

Haha love the title. I'm a girl and 5'4" which is average but most of my friends are taller and think I'm short :angry:
Reply 6
I am 5'5", gotta love all those ID checks
Reply 7
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm quite small (5'3). I've always wanted to be around 5'5, but I doubt that will happen now! I hated being short, but I'm not too bothered anymore. In sixth form for example, people would just stand either side of me and have a conversation over the top of my head! :unimpressed:

:lol: That's not very nice at all!

Original post by iEthan
I'm 6'2…. I think. :colondollar:

You're one of those young ones that tower over me :colonhash: :shakecane:
5"10
Im very happy with my height! I dont want it to change!
6"1ish
I'm 5'2 I don't mind to be honest, I find it can be a bit annoying though when I have to look up to talk to most people, but I can still wear heels without towering over anyone. ☺️
I'm just over 6ft 5 (196/197cm) with the standard lanky build.
I sure I was the tallest kid by the time I left primary school (& I think I was taller than all the teachers too but there was only one male teacher there).
It was a bit different at secondary school even in my own year - I wasn't even the tallest in my tutor group for the first few years especially as girls have their growth spurt earlier then boys. It wasn't really until year 10/11 when I really shot up. I remember coming back after the summer holidays in year 11 & people who had been roughly the same height as me were all smaller.

I think I was the second tallest in a school of 1500 people by the time I left at the end of year 13.
I think I stopped growing just before I got to 6'5". But I'm still taller than most of my family.
I get really annoyed by people pointing out that I'm tall. Like, wow, I had no idea.
5'5 - I'd like to be 1 inch taller, but I think I've stopped growing :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
5'6 I wish I were at least 5'7 but I also wish I had a better face, personality and level of intelligence so can't have it all :lol:
6ft - 6'1 I think?
Hey, we made a bell curve.
Original post by tianshan
5"5 - I'd like to be 1 inch taller, but I think I've stopped growing :frown:

Do some yoga and you might get there. My dad's 60 something, and he started doing yoga and grew an inch.
Reply 18
5ft 9
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Do some yoga and you might get there. My dad's 60 something, and he started doing yoga and grew an inch.

Did he measure his height in the morning? We're all 1cm - 2.5cm taller when we get out of bed after a night of sleep.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest