The Student Room Group

Are you a BFG?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
5'10
Reply 21
Original post by tianshan
Did he measure his height in the morning? We're all 1cm - 2.5cm taller when we get out of bed after a night of sleep.

Spoiler

:lolwut: I wasn't aware of this! Learning something new every day on TSR :redface:
6ft last time I measured.

Can't imagine I'd be any taller but who knows.
6'2. So, biggish, not really giant but definitely not friendly.
5 ft 7 here, so definitely not a giant. But that's fine by me, I wouldn't want to be really tall - I've seen people struggle with legroom / headroom etc.
Original post by PugDevil
:lolwut: I wasn't aware of this! Learning something new every day on TSR :redface:

Hi Luke, love that adorable pug on your avatar! :h:
Reply 26
I'm 5'6, my ex boyfriend was 6'7 thooooo he was so tall
Reply 27
I've not been properly measured by someone taller than me recently so results range from 6'2" to 6'4", I sometimes still feel short though. I'd like to get to 6'6" before I turn 20. ( 4 inches in 4 years sounds do-able... with an extreme growth spurt:frown:)
Original post by PugDevil
The title was my attempt to be creative, please just humour me as I am feeling rather ill today :colondollar:

So after the release of the BFG film, I was wondering how tall the population of TSR truly is. Do you have any problems being extremely tall? Or do you get teased for being small? Have you had a massive growth spurt recently?

State your height in the comments!

I am 5'11 I think :biggrin:
:facepalm:

You could be going for a walk rather than perpetuating TSR's fascination with height.

But I see you've been here a month, and you're staff; clearly you don't need to know the site to get a job here.

Ontopic: from what I've seen of it, the film deviates further from the book than I'm happy with. Think I'll stick to the cartoon from when I was a sprog.
Reply 29
Original post by Tootles
:facepalm:

You could be going for a walk rather than perpetuating TSR's fascination with height.

But I see you've been here a month, and you're staff; clearly you don't need to know the site to get a job here.

Ontopic: from what I've seen of it, the film deviates further from the book than I'm happy with. Think I'll stick to the cartoon from when I was a sprog.

Apologies, I was not aware there was a fascination with height :redface:

I am actually an intern :wink: I've only seen snippets of the film but the CGI looked a bit... meh sometimes!

As for going for a walk, I shall grant your wish and go on my lunch break :tongue:
UM p.s. whoever made the poll

5'12'' is not a height, that would be 6' :tongue:
Reply 31
Original post by Inexorably
UM p.s. whoever made the poll

5'12'' is not a height, that would be 6' :tongue:

I thought that!!! I looked it up and it said 5'12" and I was like hold on... I shall swiftly change it :lol: Thank you for the correction (I'm blaming my head cold :colone:)
5'11" would like to get to 6'3"
5' 5" :smile:
5'8, on the tall side for a girl, wouldn't mind being 5'10 but think I'm done growing
6ft 4
6ft
Reply 37
I think I'm around 5 ft 7 and tbh I'm shorter than all my friends and I think 5" 7 is pretty average. I'm not tall but I'm not short either :smile:
I think I'm just 6ft (I should measure myself again sometime :tongue:).
6ft1 (female)

Quick Reply