The Student Room Group

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Scroll to see replies

I dislike them both but Trump is just ridiculous...
Reply 21
Trump. The thought of that psychopathic banshee, Shillary being in charge of America scares the hell out of me.
Crooked hillary
Crooked Killary and Killer Kaine

Jokes I'd vote for Hillary
Trump!

I know there are a lot of students who like to climb aboard the bandwagon when it comes to their denunciation of Donald Trump's domestic and foreign policies, but he is a welcome break from the tiresome political norms of the past and he will be an exceptional president given his unique blend of economic nationalism and social libertarianism.

I'd welcome anybody to watch Eric Trump's speech at the RNC or Donald's speech after the Orlando shooting. Both were brilliant.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
Well looking at it logically:
Clinton is crooked, controlling and evil, but she is more likely to be swayed to be reasonable by the government of the country.
Trump is a big headed, bigoted chauvinist who said he'd date his own daughter. But America may realise under his rule that they do not rule the world around them and they need the world to support them and see the light.

Both candidates a truly terrible people and America has put itself in a bad place. Either way America is headed for bad times and I don't envy them at all I'd back Sanders to complete a military coup and have both Trump and Clinton shot for treason :smile:
Trump for POTUS. Make the us great again. Trump has the right idea to be a leader, look after your own people first before giving a damn about others around the world. He has the right idea to combat China to. People are fed up
Trump, reluctantly. I don't like everything he says, but what Hillary says scares me even more.
Reply 28
Original post by Trapz99
And Hillary will do SO much by letting in tens of thousands of Muslims- 52% of whom think that homosexuality should be criminalised.

Got a source to back that 'fact' up? And just because a religion views something as immoral doesn't mean the country's laws will change.

Also, it's funny you use that example because a lot of Republicans are not pro-LGBT.
Trump.
I would have NEVER EVER suspected a poll like this to lean towards Trump in a Student forum.

Arent all young students supposedly progressive liberal Bernie supporters? Thats what TYT told me.

Just kidding about the progressive liberal part, I know they're mutually exclusive.
Original post by corax
Got a source to back that 'fact' up? And just because a religion views something as immoral doesn't mean the country's laws will change.

Also, it's funny you use that example because a lot of Republicans are not pro-LGBT.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/13/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-let-500-pe/

But at least Reublicans don't want to let in people who want to criminalise homosexuality and some of whom want to kill gays.
Original post by urbanlocations
If America gets trump...... Goodbye America.

You spelt Hillary wrong.
this is the definition of a vote for the lesser of two evils :closedeyes:

no idea what I'd want as an American, but from outside, it'll just be an amusing 5 years to watch Trump in charge...
Reply 34
It's such an easy choice, only Americans can screw this one up.
Original post by corax

How do you think laws become laws? People generally vote for MP's etc. that propose law changes that they agree with.

As the number of Muslims increase, so will the number of Muslim MP's.
Reply 36
Original post by corax
Without doubt: Hillary.

How anyone can subscribe to Trump's ridiculous xenophobic policies I don't know.

Not to mention he's mysognistic and would do nothing for LGBT rights.

What candidate has ties to Saudi what is known as one of the worst countries for those groups?
Reply 37
By the way, this election:

[video="youtube;4v7XXSt9XRM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM[/video]
Trump is one of the only politicians in the world willing to do SOMETHING to combat the greatest external threat to America. Hillary is a dodgy character.

Anyone complaining that Trump is a xenophobe is in denial about the threats the western world faces, IMO. The current PC tactic isn't working. People are sick of career politicians that want to please everyone. Instead, solve the problems at the root.
Vote for daddy!

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending