The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by upperechelon
I live in an area of the U.K. where there are a significant amount of Muslims. I see these guys who shame women for wearing a tank top and proclaim to be religious, puffing away at the shisha every weekend and trying to get into girls pants any way they can. Obviously, they are generally unsuccessful. A story of one guy doesn't discount the majority of Muslim males are thirsty as hell.

How about two?
I live in an area of the U.K. where there are a significant amount of Muslims. I see these guys who shame women for wearing a tank top and proclaim to be religious, puffing away at the shisha every weekend and trying to get into girls pants any way they can. Obviously, they are generally unsuccessful. A story of one guy doesn't discount the majority of Muslim males are thirsty as hell.

Yeah because you speak for the majority of muslims...What a joke. Stop trying to play the stereo type that guys are the ones having sex before marriage and women are the ones abstaining, a lot of guys don't..there's a minority who do and often they regret it. Women on the other hand have sex just as much as men if not more and you cant tell them apart, hijabi to mini skirt. Guys on the other hand you can pretty much tell by the way they act, talk, dress.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
It's really dependant on how religious you are. I know quite a few Muslims who have already had sex and they are not married. :smile:

Tel me about you What do you want before marriage or after :-p
I'm a Muslim girl and I've had sex before marriage and no regrets. If you save it for marriage there's the possibility you'll be stuck with someone your sexually incompatible with for the rest of your life. You've got to experiment and enjoy yourself beforehand
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah because you speak for the majority of muslims...What a joke. Stop trying to play the stereo type that guys are the ones having sex before marriage and women are the ones abstaining, a lot of guys don't..there's a minority who do and often they regret it. Women on the other hand have sex just as much as men if not more and you cant tell them apart, hijabi to mini skirt. Guys on the other hand you can pretty much tell by the way they act, talk, dress.

You sound guilty. Also I never said girls didn't have sex too
Original post by jaysamuel
Tel me about you What do you want before marriage or after :-p

Are you serious? After.
I'm a Muslim girl and I've had sex before marriage and no regrets. If you save it for marriage there's the possibility you'll be stuck with someone your sexually incompatible with for the rest of your life. You've got to experiment and enjoy yourself beforehand

"Sexual compatibility"
You sound guilty. Also I never said girls didn't have sex too

Virgin.

There's no such thing as sexual compatibility lol. If you want to go slug out that's your choice. The people who complain are the ones who shag about (like you) for years and expect their virgin other half to be as good as their previous partners. Like anything, sex takes time and practice to perfect. Married couple who were both virgins have the best sex months down the line because they teach and train one and another to give each other the best time in bed. Its a joke you even consider yourself muslim when you've broken one of the fundamental principles and committed one of the biggest sins.Oh well, each to his own.
Are you serious? After.

Yes i am serious if you are interested.

TSR proposal here :reel:
There's no such thing as sexual compatibility lol. If you want to go slug out that's your choice. The people who complain are the ones who shag about (like you) for years and expect their virgin other half to be as good as their previous partners. Like anything, sex takes time and practice to perfect. Married couple who were both virgins have the best sex months down the line because they teach and train one and another to give each other the best time in bed. Its a joke you even consider yourself muslim when you've broken one of the fundamental principles and committed one of the biggest sins.Oh well, each to his own.

How can you claim to be an expert on sex if by your own admission you're a virgin?
Or are most muslims nowadays having sex before marriage?
I always believed most girls do, but most guys don't, however I hear a lot of gossip about others suggesting otherwise. I'm female and don't consider myself that religious (don't pray 5 times) however I am waiting.
So yeh - what do muslims think on this?

I went to a school where pretty much every guy I knew had sex and people would ask me how many times have I "done it", where I would reply none as I am a muslim they said all the other muslims do it so why don't you. I plan on staying a virgin until marriage.

No thanks.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
How can you claim to be an expert on sex if by your own admission you're a virgin?

Never claimed to be an expert on sex. Yes because being a virgin prevents me for having an opinion? lol..Just using my brain instead of following mainstream degeneration. I've seen this happen to lots of people in the community and its truly sickening. if you want to act in a way that degrades you because certain people hold a stance where something is considered natural because monkies and baboons do it! Be my guest..oh wait you have...lol remind me again what the rate of divorce and spread of STDS are in this country?? Yeah thought so. You want to act like baboons? Go for it..Be my guest and go backwards. Asian countries have sorted their sht out. People are happier in general. Don't encourage muslims to follow your pathetic back-ward life styles , we're not the ones who are backwards in culture or religious beliefs its you guys.
No thanks.

:toofunny:
:toofunny:

What?
What?

You gave a good answer.

Nice joke
Original post by Josb
Spot on. Muslim guys are often the thirstiest.

I can see your wrong assumption
Never claimed to be an expert on sex. Yes because being a virgin prevents me for having an opinion? lol..Just using my brain instead of following mainstream degeneration. I've seen this happen to lots of people in the community and its truly sickening. if you want to act in a way that degrades you because certain people hold a stance where something is considered natural because monkies and baboons do it! Be my guest..oh wait you have...lol remind me again what the rate of divorce and spread of STDS are in this country?? Yeah thought so. You want to act like baboons? Go for it..Be my guest and go backwards. Asian countries have sorted their sht out. People are happier in general. Don't encourage muslims to follow your pathetic back-ward life styles , we're not the ones who are backwards in culture or religious beliefs its you guys.

It's utterly ridiculous seeing someone who is a virgin claim they know sexual compatibility isn't a valid concern.

Regarding your second point, many people from socially conservative cultures have the most messed up, sickeningly awful marriages, precisely because they're dominated by cruel, insecure narcissists so don't pretend it's perfect for people who subscribe to your beliefs. Secondly the rates of divorce in the West are so high, not because most people get divorced, but because those people who get divorced once, are far more likely to get divorced several times skewing the data results. In addition to this, women who marry later and who are well educated and have their own job, tend to have far more successful marriages than women who marry young. The facts are the complete opposite to the lies spread by social conservatives.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-myth-of-the-high-rate-of-divorce/
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending