The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation social aspects

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miavaughansmith
Hi, I'm at will wyatt in sept too, could you possibly add me to the fb chat? my name's Mia Vaughan-Smith

Yeah sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 61
Hi guys. How long did it take you to hear from them again and get the offer? My course is commencing this September and I just applied for halls yesterday. Thank youuuu.
Original post by justgwen
Hi guys. How long did it take you to hear from them again and get the offer? My course is commencing this September and I just applied for halls yesterday. Thank youuuu.

I got my offer for halls a week or so after I applied I think? Might have been longer, but I didn't get any of the ones I put down!
Reply 63
Original post by miavaughansmith
I got my offer for halls a week or so after I applied I think? Might have been longer, but I didn't get any of the ones I put down!

Hi, thank youuu. I got it just today. Not among the ones I put down but they said it was the only thing left.
Original post by justgwen
Hi, thank youuu. I got it just today. Not among the ones I put down but they said it was the only thing left.

Which one did you get??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,I was offered a place there. Can you add me to the chat please?
Original post by kaylamckenzie
Next year I am going to be attending UAL, specifically the London College of Fashion! I am really excited and have been looking through the houses and I have been interested in Sketch House, Costume store, and Cordwainers Court (based on distance from the school and how it looks by the pictures). I am someone who studies and focuses on school, but I also love to be social and I want to be somewhere where it is easy to go out and have a fun time. Does anyone have any information for these places? I have also been looking at Will Wyatt Court if that helps (: Thank you!!!

Hey! I'm currently a student at LCF and staying in Will Wyatt, the halls itself are no where near as nice as sketch house however the area is fantastic! There are lots of clubs within walking distance so you don't have to worry about the tube or a taxi when you're on your way home from a night out. Brick lane is 10/15 minutes walk away which is great if you want to go shopping for vintage clothes and trinkets, oh and lots of street food 😍. One of the main problems with will Wyatt is the heat when it gets to the summer! It gets so unbearably hot as there are no windows or ventilation so if you end up living there I recommend buying a fan to stop you from passing out especially when people are using the ovens and hobs. The maintenance team are really friendly and there's one guy called Shaun who makes cheese toasties and brings chocolate for you if you're in the common room at 3 am doing work. So the halls has its disadvantages but the area is a really good place to live for students as there is lots to do and there's a bus stop right outside of halls.
Original post by hannahbul
Hey! I'm currently a student at LCF and staying in Will Wyatt, the halls itself are no where near as nice as sketch house however the area is fantastic! There are lots of clubs within walking distance so you don't have to worry about the tube or a taxi when you're on your way home from a night out. Brick lane is 10/15 minutes walk away which is great if you want to go shopping for vintage clothes and trinkets, oh and lots of street food 😍. One of the main problems with will Wyatt is the heat when it gets to the summer! It gets so unbearably hot as there are no windows or ventilation so if you end up living there I recommend buying a fan to stop you from passing out especially when people are using the ovens and hobs. The maintenance team are really friendly and there's one guy called Shaun who makes cheese toasties and brings chocolate for you if you're in the common room at 3 am doing work. So the halls has its disadvantages but the area is a really good place to live for students as there is lots to do and there's a bus stop right outside of halls.

Thanks! Your info was super helpful. I'm currently deciding between Will Wyatt court or whether I should apply through an external organisation to an accommodation 10 minutes away from csm. Ooo also could you please add me to the chat as well. My name is Meghana Deshpande
Has anyone got any recommendations for good halls to live in for good party life (ual accommodation)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending