The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophFlorence
Wow, smart arse :wink: Amazing. I've no idea- but what I do know is that I friggin' love German. Lol. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, lol, I'mnot smart AT ALL tbh :tongue: Oh, great! :biggrin: Ermm..'m not sure :tongue: I was considering Engineering, but I guess I need to do more research, it's too early to make any decisions of that sort, for me at least. :tongue: I need to speak to some people who are doing similar subjects. :smile: What made you choose the A levels you've chosen?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Too much maths for me. Im taking Maths,Bio,Chem,Geo :colone:
Maths is life........but everyone's different :smile:

Original post by SoggyCabbages
My fingers as they are the ones that type,

Intelligent fingers, you've got, sir! :biggrin:

Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, but are you sure I've got 6, Matrix? I don't think I have 6 tbh, I think I have 4 :redface:
hsa
hhhhuuu
nnnnnnnnnmmmmmmm
jbbhbh
hjhjhjhhjh
Original post by hamza772000
Hey, I was only messin around wit yall :tongue: Sorry :redface: :tongue:

What!?! So you were f*ching joking all that time huh? I am sorry to say, but a joke is meant to make the other person laugh and not cry, u keep saying that i hate you when its not true so tell me now WHAT DID U WANT??? u wanted me to keep saying, no i like u, so u think it amuses me to keep telling what i acc think of you!?

Original post by hamza772000
Hey! :biggrin: I wasn't so busy after all today coz I woke up late :mmm: Where's Aysha? :redface:

'you'd love to see me dying, so why do care' whether i fainted, went hospital, or even died why would you care!?!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
eeeeee! :biggrin:

Latest