The Student Room Group

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him

or could this be temporary? My life was so much more interesting back then. Sure, they were far from perfect and most of them made my life a complete mess but at least things were so much more exciting! Relationships with them were good, at least initially. I miss their*spontaneity, all the ****ing thrills. I hate what we have and I hate him now.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ciel.
or could this be temporary? My life was so much more interesting back then. Sure, they were far from perfect and most of them made my life a complete mess but at least things were so much more exciting! Relationships with them were good, at least initially. I miss their*spontaneity, all the ****ing thrills. I hate what we have and I hate him now.

what kind of thrills?
Reply 2
Original post by Ciel.

Umm...ok..hate is a strong word why not communicate with your bf and tell him know you want more 'spontaneity' in your life, how is he meant to know you like it if you don't tell him.
Reply 3
Original post by Drex50
what kind of thrills?

Probably going to Alton Towers
Reply 4
Original post by chikane

thrills, spills and underwear :rofl:
Reply 5
so what is that you dislike about him? Need more details
When you get older you will realise these "bad boys" are complete dickheads, the thrills and excitement aren't worth the pain and the nice guys are always the good options. I'm not saying break up with him because that's your complete choice and at the end of the day it's your free will and your life in question, but my advice is stay with him and stick it out for a bit - you may start to see other aspects of "excitement" in him. But if you feel like you guys aren't really kickin' then explain that you wish for a bit more spontaneity in a relationship, and if he really is "nice" he will respect your decision.

Honestly, try not to hate him as well - he probably just has your best interest at heart, hence him being described as a "nice guy".
Reply 7
I hate you. :colonhash:
Reply 8
Original post by Drex50
what kind of thrills?

They just made me feel so alive. Going out all the time, spontaneous trips AND MODS DELETED the rest of my favorite activities, apparently because they are illegal, and accused me of 'encouraging illegal behaviour'. Thanks mods!
Original post by chikane
Umm...ok..hate is a strong word why not communicate with your bf and tell him know you want more 'spontaneity' in your life, how is he meant to know you like it if you don't tell him.

Oh he*knows. But he just doesn't like that kind of stuff! **** he's even a ***** when I drink in our house.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by chikane

Nah not that one! Not since*the incident :giggle: I mean, I quite like my legs so.
Reply 10
Original post by Ken2678
so what is that you dislike about him? Need more details

Right now it's even his stupid face. He's just so boring, he doesn't want to do anything fun! Everything is either dangerous or inappropriate. I don't want this anymore. When we first met stability was actually all I wanted, but I don't want it now. Too boring.

Original post by stefano865
I hate you. :colonhash:
Whyyyy
Original post by Ciel.

No, don't do that. If you want thrills go on a rollercoaster or go hang gliding or something. Bad boys aren't good for your sense of self worth and self esteem.
Original post by Ciel.
Nah not that one! Not since*the incident :giggle: I mean, I quite like my legs so.

Haha im the same as well don't think ill go near it either but you need to think whether you want to be with this guy if he dosen't listen to your needs than get rid i would rather be single than be with the wrong person making me miserable and you can play the field without worrying about hurting your bf.
Original post by Ciel.

** Whyyyy

Joke. :h:

Just dump him and get back on the cock carousel.

Then he can be with a girl who doesn't 'hate' him. SMH
Yes dump him. You just need to stick to who you are comfy with and you seem to like bad boys and being made a mess of.
Dont stick with someone you hate.
Maybe oen day you will meet a bit who messes you up just enough to make it interesting and wnats to stick around.
Original post by stefano865
Joke. :h:

Just dump him and get back on the cock carousel.

Then he can be with a girl who doesn't 'hate' him. SMH

Lol 'cock carousel'. Someone's been reading pickup :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't get it, you want an ********? Bad boys aren't really all that.

Dump him, he deserves someone better. Not a child that wants a "bad boy."
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lord Samosa
I don't get it, you want a guy who'll get you pregnant and then abandon you? :confused:

The OP is a guy if I remember right.
Original post by Ciel.

All of your relationships seem to be about you. You appear to have no idea what you want from a man or from a relationship.

None of your boyfriends seem to be particularly fantastic. However, there's one common denominator in these relationships and that's you.

I suggest keeping yourself out of the dating pool until you figure out what the heck you want.

SS
Original post by High Stakes
The OP is a guy if I remember right.

Just realised :lol:

But same thing, a "bad boy" will leave you feeling **** in the end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending