The Student Room Group

Edexcel politics 3c and 4c grade boundaries???

What do you reckon the grade boundaries will be for an A* and A grades?
Reply 1
around the same as last year tbh
Reply 2
What grades are you expecting and what uni?
Reply 3
Original post by vik1234
What grades are you expecting and what uni?

A or an A* for unit 3 and 4 but for unit 1 i messed up abit and no idea at this point tbh wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by sam1793
A or an A* for unit 3 and 4 but for unit 1 i messed up abit and no idea at this point tbh wbu?

Yep same as you for unit 3 and 4. I answered the unit 1 democracy question which had a weird 25 marker so I know i messed that up :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by vik1234
Yep same as you for unit 3 and 4. I answered the unit 1 democracy question which had a weird 25 marker so I know i messed that up :frown:

Same that democracy question was weird,have you seen the mark schemes?the mark schemes helped me relax over unit.What uni you going and whqt u gonna do there?
Reply 6
Original post by sam1793
Same that democracy question was weird,have you seen the mark schemes?the mark schemes helped me relax over unit.What uni you going and whqt u gonna do there?

Nah the mark schemes always get me stressed lol. Hopefully east anglia for law need 3 As :dong:. What about you?
Reply 7
Original post by vik1234
Nah the mark schemes always get me stressed lol. Hopefully east anglia for law need 3 As :dong:. What about you?

Royal holloway but idk if i wanna go there now... What questions did u answer in ubit 3 and 4?
Reply 8
45 marker in unit 3 i did on pressure groups and in unit 4 it was on congress. Can't remember my 15 markers
what about you?
Reply 9
Original post by vik1234
45 marker in unit 3 i did on pressure groups and in unit 4 it was on congress. Can't remember my 15 markers
what about you?

45 marker on elections unit 3 and presidency unit 4; tbh im just worried about 15 markers. How many points did u do for and against
Reply 10
i tried to do 4 points per question but on 1 of them on each paper i did 3 paragraphs :frown:
I think i did a different layout than your 15 marker structure as my teacher taught me not to argue for and against but just put down the 4 main points
Reply 11
Original post by vik1234
i tried to do 4 points per question but on 1 of them on each paper i did 3 paragraphs :frown:
I think i did a different layout than your 15 marker structure as my teacher taught me not to argue for and against but just put down the 4 main points

Oh sorry i meant for the 45 marker; i did the same thing as you for 15 markers 3/4 points

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending