The Student Room Group

Are you a potato? If so, this is the place for you.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
How are you holding up? Because I'm a potato

Apparently I am distressed . I think we need to unite and play a more prominent role in this world before we disappear completely; we are at risk of becoming extinct. Potatoids breeding with potatoids is the only solution and of course this can only be successful after a reunion.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Ngl my friend and I always joke about being potatoes

You must not joke about such a serious issue. Please consider joining out community as soon as possible before we disappear.
Yes, I am a potato. A person of talented and tenacious origin.
Reply 23
I've always wanted to be a potato
I feel like a potato, only i have had some arguments with other potatoes in the past. It makes it harder to find the inner potato, but i know its there.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
I am not a potato, or at least I don’t think I am, one can’t be too sure. After all, we are what we eat, and I’ve eaten a great many potatoes, so therefore I am, a least in part, compromised of recycled potato. So whilst I continue to self-identify as human, I cannot just ignore the potato part of my heritage. I feel that we potatoids are definitely underrepresented in the media and politics, and I think it’s time we set up our own parties and campaign groups to fight the evils of potatism and protect our potatoid culture and values.

Lool You actually made me laugh. Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by Raizelcadres
Lool You actually made me laugh. Thank you :biggrin:

Pleased to hear that :biggrin:. No problem at all!
As a potato chip, I find this thread: rude and offensive. I will have to notify the authorities on this injustice against potatoes. We will fight back!
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
I am not a potato, or at least I don’t think I am, one can’t be too sure. After all, we are what we eat, and I’ve eaten a great many potatoes, so therefore I am, a least in part, compromised of recycled potato. So whilst I continue to self-identify as human, I cannot just ignore the potato part of my heritage. I feel that we potatoids are definitely underrepresented in the media and politics, and I think it’s time we set up our own parties and campaign groups to fight the evils of potatism and protect our potatoid culture and values.

Why don't you identify as a banana? We apparently share 50% of our DNA with banana's
I thought I was the only one who identified as a potato. Good to know there's others out there.
But potatoes are far superior to bananas!

Quick Reply

Latest