The Student Room Group

Is my friend a thief?

My friend is a part of a survey site you know one of those where they pay you to take money. She told me she is not sincere on these surveys, so lies for instance about her age- thats thieving right?
Reply 1
Well if someone pays you to take money then yeah that's thieving...
Original post by Emilycunningham
My friend is a part of a survey site you know one of those where they pay you to take money. She told me she is not sincere on these surveys, so lies for instance about her age- thats thieving right?

not really
I did the same thing for a while but then i got into gold and never looked back
Original post by jamesthehustler
not really
I did the same thing for a while but then i got into gold and never looked back

Just because you did it doesnt make it fine- if she gets caught im sure u can get in trouble for lying on market research or am I being dramatic?
Reply 4
She's not thieving but she is being insincere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trill
She's not thieving but she is being insincere

Posted from TSR Mobile

But if a market research company is paying you for something and u dont give it, thats not theft?
Reply 6
[QUOTE=Trill;66599312]She's not thieving but she is being insincere

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I think you are confused. Stealing would be if she took the money and did not do the surveys at all. Though, she does do the surveys even if she is being dishonest - she is still fulfilling her commitment.

It's dishonesty, kinda like cheating in exams. It isn't technically illegal but it is twisting the rules a lot.

Which site is this, out of curiousity?
Lol why do you want to do the same? Idk there are so many of these survey sites about
Lol why do you want to do the same? Idk there are so many of these survey sites about

I'm not interested in cheating but earning a few pounds for filling out a survey would be nice. I have two jobs already but I always like to have more £££ lol
Opinion Outpost and global test market are quite good- esp Opinion Outpost you can make about a tenner a week
Opinion Outpost and global test market are quite good- esp Opinion Outpost you can make about a tenner a week

Thanks, there's so many its hard to know which one to choose haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending