The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
WHY??!!? You cost me the 100th post!

What did I tell you about cheating :hmmm: did you not learn anything from last time about the consequences of cheating and deleting a post??This is the 3rd time this happned on this thread. :mad2:

You get a triple spanking :spank: :spank: :spank:

You get a double ban :banned: :banned:

she was bloody joking
Original post by mediaya
wait wait, did u not see i said i was joking meaning no i didnt delete one.........

Its not funny :colonhash: then theres only person who could have done it @hamza772000 was it you? :hmmm:
Original post by hamza772000
I hope ur joking, my English Language exam was on the 3rd of May :colonhash:

Oh wow, so your first exam?
I wasn't joking actually but I just wanted to see if anyone would do it...and the answer is no :tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:puppyeyes:
but im not bothered

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its not funny :colonhash: then theres only person who could have done it @hamza772000 was it you? :hmmm:
Nah, I SWEAR TO GOD!! IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!!

There's going to be another chance soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Oh wow, so your first exam?
I wasn't joking actually but I just wanted to see if anyone would do it...and the answer is no :tongue:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, lol :tongue:
Aww, so u spent all that time typing it up and no one was up for it?! I'm sorry, Matrix but I acc cba atm tbh, u can prolly already tell be all these abbreviations :tongue:
[video="youtube;-_No-OuDOnM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_No-OuDOnM[/video]

Latest