The Student Room Group

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
OMGGG feminists are going to kill you now.

I don't know I just need some excitement in my life. Not really to be honest I've only started feeling about the whole thing this strongly today because my mood started to really improve. He won't understand anyway. *

But my point is that you can get excitement from other, less harmful sources. There's no need to break up a relationship over it. Making rash decisions like this on the basis of something as fleeting and as illogical as feelings is not wise. I'm just saying I think you should think about this carefully and consider this.
Original post by Ciel.
OMGGG feminists are going to kill you now.

Don't even get me started on that lot. 'Omg men are oppressing me!!!! ARGH'

Later on that evening.

'I love it when you pull my hair'
Original post by Ciel.
Well it depends. I tend to get really bad mood swings sometimes. For the past few months I was so depressed I'd spend most of my time in bed, and nope, not for amazing ****ing purposes, just because I didn't care about anything. So yeah, I can be really boring too sometimes! Not*now though. I'm the real me again!
So you've snapped out of apathy and want to experience new & exciting things again, but your BF is being too cautious/ unadventurous. Hence why you're frustrated, and supposedly hate him.

Does the support and stability that your BF offered to you whilst you were depressed fail to improve your opinion of him now?
Reply 63
Original post by Angry Bird
Basically you want get banged by roadmans and smoke weed with them

RoadmaNs die autocorrect :giggle:

From where though? Example?*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.
Roadmaps :giggles:
From where though? Example?*

Push yourself out of your comfort zone, don't rely on other people to do for it you. Relying on other people to do this for you (i.e: bad boys) takes away your power and your self-autonomy. Do something you've never done before. Do the gold DofE (for example.) Take up a new martial art, that way you learn a new skill, meet new people, get exercise and get your excitement too. Do something new that you've never done before. I don't know because I don't know what you find exciting personally.
Reply 65
Original post by JabaDaba12
Don't even get me started on that lot. 'Omg men are oppressing me!!!! ARGH'

Later on that evening.

'I love it when you pull my hair'

Not all of them like that. Try it with a girl who is wearing hair extensions. It won't end well

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
So you've snapped out of apathy and want to experience new & exciting things again, but your BF is being too cautious/ unadventurous. Hence why you're frustrated, and supposedly hate him.

Does the support and stability that your BF offered to you whilst you were depressed fail to improve your opinion of him now?
Well, like I said, I do appreciate what he did but this doesn't change anything, does it? Not to mention that he can't accept the fact that my moods are naturally like that, so annoying.
this reminds me of satan, chris and saddam hussein from south park
rofl
Reply 67
To be honest most things I find exciting right now aren't exactly about learning new skills. I just want to party with new, exciting people, have fun sex, go on holiday without making any plans, maybe get a job, do drugs -nothing hardcore! I want someone new to shower me with attention, like*they used to. Somehow, I still liked it even when they'd push me away later, that just made me want them more, I kind of loved the mind games they played even though I hated them sometimes
Original post by Ciel.
To be honest most things I find exciting right now aren't exactly about learning new skills. I just want to party with new, exciting people, have fun sex, go on holiday without making any plans, maybe get a job, do drugs -nothing hardcore! I want someone new to shower me with attention, like*they used to. Somehow, I still liked it even when they'd push me away later, that just made me want them more, I kind of loved the mind games they played even though I hated them sometimes

If you want all this kind of things then why are you still with your boyfriend? Honestly I think I'm wasting my time here. Break up with your boyfriend, explain to him that it isn't his fault, it's yours, go and do what you want to do. If this is how you feel I don't think you should be in a relationship at all tbh
Original post by Ciel.
Not all of them like that. Try it with a girl who is wearing hair extensions. It won't end well

* Well, like I said, I do appreciate what he did but this doesn't change anything, does it? Not to mention that he can't accept the fact that my moods are naturally like that, so annoying.

Depends on how loyal you are, if I'm honest.
If you can't accept his nature, and he can't accept yours. And you're both getting frustrated and angry with each other. Probably best to end it.
Original post by Ciel.

* Well, like I said, I do appreciate what he did but this doesn't change anything, does it? Not to mention that he can't accept the fact that my moods are naturally like that, so annoying.

When she wears a wig. Damn. Anyway point is these feminists don't date nice guys.
Reply 71
You're clearly not happy so it's pretty much a no brainer right? Also, how is he to know if you don't communicate this to him? Perhaps the reason you aren't satisfied is because you don't even convey your concerns to him.

What will happen is you'll probably dump him, get with some benefits, drug-dealing cheater from Liverpool and then blame all men for ****ing your life up.

The choice is yours but dumping him would be for his sake, not yours.
Reply 72
Because I was kind of happy with him. UNTIL NOW. I wanted peace and quiet and stability before. Yeah so I was just wondering if these feelings of hatred and boredom could be temporary. Nobody knows I guess! *
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Depends on how loyal you are, if I'm honest.
If you can't accept his nature, and he can't accept yours. And you're both getting frustrated and angry with each other. Probably best to end it.

Well, I don't think I want to comment on the loyalty aspect...... he rarely gets angry, it's usually me! I don't have a place to live though so that's holding me back a little bit too
Original post by Ciel.
Well... perhaps not here... I can always PM you something much nicer though.:colonhash:

If you must. :redface:
Original post by Ciel.
Because I was kind of happy with him. UNTIL NOW. I wanted peace and quiet and stability before. Yeah so I was just wondering if these feelings of hatred and boredom could be temporary. Nobody knows I guess! *
Well, I don't think I want to comment on the loyalty aspect...... he rarely gets angry, it's usually me! I don't have a place to live though so that's holding me back a little bit too

Isn't one of the aspects of depression that you go from one extreme emotionally to another? I just think you shouldn't do anything rash because feelings, as with all things, pass. If its becoming unbearable take a relationship break or something
Just **** off. Let him be with someone decent.
*takes head off and throws it away*

My point proven! All girls hate guys who treat them right and make them feel loved!
They want to be abused and be with some good looking jerk!

Even though the OP appears to be male!
Reply 77
Original post by FireFreezer77
*takes head off and throws it away*

My point proven! All girls hate guys who treat them right and make them feel loved!
They want to be abused and be with some good looking jerk!

Even though the OP appears to be male!

You are a rather proficient headless typist
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
You are a rather proficient headless typist

I do my best!
Original post by stefano865
Joke. :h:

Just dump him and get back on the cock carousel.

Then he can be with a girl who doesn't 'hate' him. SMH

This

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending