The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Atlas Thugged
Attachment not found

I haven't the slightest idea what you thought I meant.

:colondollar: Good, My thought stay in my head :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998
that whole thing happened in front of you :shock:

Spoiler

In the corner of the room on the bed thankfully :lol:
Original post by Zargabaath
Yup :lol:
There was like 5 of us in my friends room as well, it was so bloody awkward, no one knew how to react so we kinda ignored it and carried on talking while they carried on in the corner :rofl:
The funniest thing was that she didn't touch any alcohol either becase it's haram looooool

A certain amount of PDA is bearable, but I think that's just pushing it :gasp:

(Had a similar scenario when I was at a boat party, except it was in the centre :rofl:)

i am literally shaking my head, its disgraceful
at least do in a private room :lol:
Original post by Lord Samosa

(Had a similar scenario when I was at a boat party, except it was in the centre :rofl:)

Yeah, this is a bit more then just PDA :rofl:

Oh lord, you couldn't even pretend not to notice :afraid:
Original post by fatima1998
i am literally shaking my head, its disgracefulat least do in a private room :lol:
They thought we wouldn't notice :rofl:
Reply 105

I've suprisingly never seen anyone else engaged in a sexual act, even at house parties where most are on drugs. You muslims are something else :wink:
Yeah, this is a bit more then just PDA :rofl:

Oh lord, you couldn't even pretend not to notice :afraid:

I just walked away from them, it was a little too awkward for me :indiff:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:colondollar: Good, My thought stay in my head :tongue:

My imagination is running wild, you have no idea.

They thought we wouldn't notice :rofl:

OMG! who wouldn't notice, BJ in a room and they think no one will notice :facepalm:
Astagfirullah :rofl: poor everyone who had to see them doing it :erm:
Original post by RobML
I've suprisingly never seen anyone else engaged in a sexual act, even at house parties where most are on drugs. You muslims are something else :wink:

I'm not Muslim lmao
Reply 110
Original post by RobML

You don't know about real Muslims so you don't have right to say to all Muslims because of just one person.
It's sad that the society we live in holds sex with so much importance- as a means of expression/ finding one's self. I call that BS.
It makes me uncomfortable to see some girls try to gain your attention. I'm a Muslim, but I attended a party last year (my first ever party), and this one girl literally pulled me out of the room and forced dance with me.
That experience messed me up so much. I was praying regularly and practising and all of the sudden (cuz of what happened) my iman suddenly dropped to a low. I felt dirty and hypocritical.
I didn't have sex, but wallahi thinking back I regret even being in that environment and I've never been to a party/ nightclub with the sort of environment. To add, I've realised that a 'good night out' = having sex to most which is F*** up.
To all Muslim youth out there- hold tight to yourself- don't depend on others for pleasure- depend on finding happiness and fulfilment whom only Allah provides.
Don't lose yourself for a moment you'll come to regret!
Love you all! :biggrin:
Reply 112
Original post by RobML

We're not a 'thing'.
Reply 113
Original post by Qasim28
You don't know about real Muslims so you don't have right to say to all Muslims because of just one person.

Original post by S1939
We're not a 'thing'.

It was a lighthearted quip, chill
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
It's sad that the society we live in holds sex with so much importance- as a means of expression/ finding one's self. I call that BS.
It makes me uncomfortable to see some girls try to gain your attention. I'm a Muslim, but I attended a party last year (my first ever party), and this one girl literally pulled me out of the room and forced dance with me.
That experience messed me up so much. I was praying regularly and practising and all of the sudden (cuz of what happened) my iman suddenly dropped to a low. I felt dirty and hypocritical.
I didn't have sex, but wallahi thinking back I regret even being in that environment and I've never been to a party/ nightclub with the sort of environment. To add, I've realised that a 'good night out' = having sex to most which is F*** up.
To all Muslim youth out there- hold tight to yourself- don't depend on others for pleasure- depend on finding happiness and fulfilment whom only Allah provides.
Don't lose yourself for a moment you'll come to regret!
Love you all! :biggrin:

I couldn't tell if this was satire or not, the ''she forcibly danced with me and took my iman'' was priceless
and this one girl literally pulled me out of the room and forced dance with me. That experience messed me up so much.

I cried. Tragic :frown:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
No alchol but baby a bj would actually be great and halal just keep the hijab on. Well you know what people say

I swear this meme made my day :toofunny::toofunny:
Original post by Lord Samosa

You probably would've tried distracting everyone by saying "THIS DHAL IS FANTASTIC"
A lot of muslims have sex before marriage, but again a lot of religious people love to pick and choose which scriptures they would like to follow.
I'm a Muslim girl and I've had sex before marriage and no regrets. If you save it for marriage there's the possibility you'll be stuck with someone your sexually incompatible with for the rest of your life. You've got to experiment and enjoy yourself beforehand

Do you plan on marrying a muslim guy in the future, and if you do are you worried about a muslim guy being put off by the fact you're not a virgin? Btw I'm not judging, I think it's a personal choice. Just curious :smile:

Quick Reply