The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
I read it, congrats for the.......Whoops can't say it :tongue: lol jk Congrats on the A :top:

Lol i dont think he meant it like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
im predicted an A :wink: in the mock i was 1 mark from it in unit. The grade boundaries are soo bad :sad:
Oh, nice, I hope I get an A*, plz pray for meh :frown: Yh, ikr, they're soooo high :frown:

Original post by mediaya
I was on the app lol... Yh should have quoted him, i might do it now! Me too! I dont understand whyyy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha lol, do it! :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
ST Note: Hey! Cheating is not allowed. As such, I will be looking for the deleted post and undeleting it. If there is a reason why the post was deleted, I shall leave it deleted and put a placeholder post there in its place! :smile:

Also, there are specific threads for exam discussion…...

Just a question, why cant we talk about exams in here? Just curious, seems weird i thoight u could post anything at all :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Lol i dont think he meant it like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno maybe he did :tongue: You're welcome :biggrin:
Oh, nice, I hope I get an A*, plz pray for meh :frown: Yh, ikr, they're soooo high :frown:

inshallah you'll get A* you'll need 80/84 :u: i got 75/84 and that was a B :redface: IN THE MOCK :frown:

(lol i prayed for u ages ago, when we first talked lol) how do u know the grade boundaries tho?

I did!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Just a question, why cant we talk about exams in here? Just curious, seems weird i thoight u could post anything at all :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because this thread is so fast-moving and we're not (we being the TSR community mods) equipped to deal with things like that as we may not know what might constitute as cheating etc (even if you're NOT cheating)…. These things are weird.
inshallah you'll get A* you'll need 80/84 :u: i got 75/84 and that was a B :redface: IN THE MOCK :frown:
Nah, I swear it ain't that high! Lemme check what it was last year
[video="youtube;SeIJmciN8mo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN8mo[/video]
@hamza772000
@mediaya
who else thinks nicki looks like an alien here :sick:
Original post by mediaya
(lol i prayed for u ages ago, when we first talked lol) how do u know the grade boundaries tho?

I did!

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're almost similar each year :redface: Thanks :biggrin:
Nah, I swear it ain't that high! Lemme check what it was last year

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1506-GCSE-Grade-Boundaries.pdf
page 24
prepare to faint :redface:
Yh, I would need 80 lol :tongue:

Thats because people who did it last year were clever (like me :u:) :mmm: jk :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:woo: Ethan to the rescue, thanks @iEthan

Hopefully no more cheating will occur :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest