The Student Room Group

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
I like this. I'm not religious but I'd much rather wait till I'm married to someone I can love trust then someone who could break my heart. It's hard being anyone, as a guy I'm expected to want sex all the time and not to think of it as a big deal. Whenever I tell some how I feel about sex they think I'm either gay, asexual or weird. You are the kind of girl I'd want to be with :smile:

Go for it then :laugh:
Tempting pious women online is much more difficult it seems

Back to hell
Reply 122
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Makes you b*tchy af haha

Oh I've every right to feel *****y I can't even leave the ****ing house right now because I can't find my spare key, he's not here and I don't have enough money for a locksmith.
Original post by Marshall Taylor
The guy should dump you for 'hating' him... smh you're the bad person in the relationship

Can't help how I feel. It's not like he's a saint ffs.
Original post by Ciel.
Not with*the right person.*

*In your opinion*

Clearly I haven't met the right person yet then. I just don't see what is so appealing about consuming poison to the extent where you make yourself look like an idiot. It's much more entertaining to just have one and watch everyone else behave like an idiot. Plus I like to be clear headed at all times
Original post by Ciel.
Oh I've every right to feel *****y I can't even leave the ****ing house right now because I can't find my spare key, he's not here and I don't have enough money for a locksmith.

Can't help how I feel. It's not like he's a saint ffs.

You obviously can help how you feel and actually consider being loyal for once... Just break up and allow him to find someone more 'decent'
Original post by JabaDaba12
Tempting pious women online is much more difficult it seems

Back to hell

DED
:toofunny:
:laugh:
:rofl:
:toofunny:
Reply 126
Please just rescue me right now, my beloved.
* * * * Your little princess*
Original post by Ciel.
I'm 23. *I've been suffering from severe depression or whatever it was for a very long time, so I've stopped going out completely. Haven't done all that stuff, except sex and prescription drugs for a long while*And nope actually it isn't the norm. I used to be a social butterfly and I assure you that most people don't think 'drugs' are ok, unless you are talking about minor **** like weed

Just further enforcing the fact that you're most likely lying. Kind of strange that you're wanting a bf who isn't boring when you sound boring yourself.
I like this. I'm not religious but I'd much rather wait till I'm married to someone I can love trust then someone who could break my heart. It's hard being anyone, as a guy I'm expected to want sex all the time and not to think of it as a big deal. Whenever I tell some how I feel about sex they think I'm either gay, asexual or weird. You are the kind of girl I'd want to be with :smile:

Guys like you are awesome, keep being awesome :smile:
Original post by Ciel.
He's too old :giggle: Besides, I'm done with Satanist-wannabes, the last one left me with a nasty scar. To hell with them.

Ah yeah that sucks then! :lol:
I don't blame you!

So what do you want in a guy then, could you list some things?
Reply 130
It just feels good.*
You obviously can help how you feel and actually consider being loyal for once... Just break up and allow him to find someone more 'decent'

It's kind of his fault for not trying hard enough though, don't you think? Well probably should but the financial benefits I have from this relationship are making it a bit difficult
Original post by Ciel.
It just feels good.*

It's kind of his fault for not trying hard enough though, don't you think? Well probably should but the financial benefits I have from this relationship are making it a bit difficult

No it doesn't. Not to me anyway, I don't like it at all tbh. Plus most alcohol tastes like swill
Original post by Ciel.
It just feels good.*

Does he realise that he is boring? By the way, that made it sound like you're a massive gold digger...
Reply 133
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Just further enforcing the fact that you're most likely lying. Kind of strange that you're wanting a bf who isn't boring when you sound boring yourself.

Lying about what? Do you honestly think that most people think it's ok to do coke or heroin every weekend?

Original post by FireFreezer77
Ah yeah that sucks then! :lol:
I don't blame you!

So what do you want in a guy then, could you list some things?

Good looking, obviously, very intelligent, doesn't hurt if he's well off, mysterious, spontaneous, charming, creative and the size must be decent :giggle:
Reply 134
Does he realise that he is boring? By the way, that made it sound like you're a massive gold digger...

I don't think he does. Oh, not really. But I don't work so.......
Original post by Ciel.
I don't think he does. Oh, not really. But I don't work so.......

Jeez, you're like a spoiled brat begging for attention...
Original post by FireFreezer77
*takes head off and throws it away*

My point proven! All girls hate guys who treat them right and make them feel loved!
They want to be abused and be with some good looking jerk!

Even though the OP appears to be male!

Spoiler

Reply 137
Jeez, you're like a spoiled brat begging for attention...

I'm not. I had to quit my job.*

Oh, you just love to spoil me don't you, babe....
*:h:*
Original post by Ciel.
Go for it then :laugh:

No. I have better things to do then go after someone I don't know from a internet forum. I'm sure AngryRedHead is a lovely person but I'm not the kind of person to go for an online stranger, especially without photographic and/or audio of her. I'd much rather meet someone in person.
Reply 139
No. I have better things to do then go after someone I don't know from a internet forum. I'm sure AngryRedHead is a lovely person but I'm not the kind of person to go for an online stranger, especially without photographic and/or audio of her. I'd much rather meet someone in person.

fineee, mr so serious*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending