The Student Room Group

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
What makes you think that? He's not!
Don't forget about your xanax!**
Original post by Ciel.

Good looking, obviously, very intelligent, doesn't hurt if he's well off, mysterious, spontaneous, charming, creative and the size must be decent :giggle:

Hmm ok then!
That last one though :wink: hehe!

But that's a reasonable list actually, I'd like to think I have most of those but I've no idea tbh haha!
Reply 142
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hmm ok then!
That last one though :wink: hehe!

But that's a reasonable list actually, I'd like to think I have most of those but I've no idea tbh haha!

Your girlfriend/boyfriend must be really lucky then. Or was that an invitation?*:h:
Original post by Ciel.
Your girlfriend/boyfriend must be really lucky then. Or was that an invitation?*:h:

My girlfriend is non existent! I don't have one!
Hmm...
Original post by Ciel.
Lying about what? Do you honestly think that most people think it's ok to do coke or heroin every weekend?

Good looking, obviously, very intelligent, doesn't hurt if he's well off, mysterious, spontaneous, charming, creative and the size must be decent :giggle:

Coke? Most definitely. Its probably the most popular...

You'd actually know this if you went to uni or went out regularly.

Anyway im done feeding you attention. You'rd clearly a pathalogical liar and im sorry that you feel the need to do so for some online attention.

Lol @ those preferances though...
Reply 145
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Coke? Most definitely. Its probably the most popular...

You'd actually know this if you went to uni or went out regularly.

Anyway im done feeding you attention. You'rd clearly a pathalogical liar and im sorry that you feel the need to do so for some online attention.

Lol @ those preferances though...

You must have some 'interesting' friends then! Not to mention, they must all be really well off if they can afford coke on a regular basis then :laugh: *which isn't really common with students. I'm not sure I believe someone who can't even spell preferences.*

My girlfriend is non existent! I don't have one!
Hmm...
That's a shame.*
Original post by Ciel.
What can you know about life, dog face.:colonhash:

* You must be one of the good guys.*

Nah braahh
Original post by Ciel.

** That's a shame.*

Indeed it is (I assume you mean the not having a gf part haha)
Rejection x 7 sucks!

Spoiler

Original post by Ciel.
You must have some 'interesting' friends then! Not to mention, they must all be really well off if they can afford coke on a regular basis then :laugh: *which isn't really common with students. I'm not sure I believe someone who can't even spell preferences.*

** That's a shame.*

If you think £20 a bag is expensive then I feel sorry for you...

And really, that's the best you can do? Really clutching at straws there :rofl:

I'm not the best speller but at least I'm not a boring **** who seeks validation on an internet forum :lol:
i don't get how this can 'suddenly' happen, surely you should have told your current boyfriend about what you are feeling by now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are a complete weirdo and would not be missed, by anyone, if you were to suddenly stop existing. Perhaps minus your mother.
Reply 151
Indeed it is (I assume you mean the not having a gf part haha)
Rejection x 7 sucks!

Spoiler

No way!

If you think £20 a bag is expensive then I feel sorry for you...

And really, that's the best you can do? Really clutching at straws there :rofl:

I'm not the best speller but at least I'm not a boring **** who seeks validation on an internet forum :lol:

You were supposed to stop giving me attention, remember? You must really, really looove me.*:h: Are you trying to kill yourself? I don't even want to think about your 'coke's' purity if you are getting it for £20. It's probably rat poison. Really, you should stop, it's not good for you mate :laugh: The best I can do? You're the one trying to 'prove' something here, mr bad boy* * ** * * *
Original post by ?Hannah
i don't get how this can 'suddenly' happen, surely you should have told your current boyfriend about what you are feeling by now? *I don't know, mood swings do that to me sometimes *Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SirMilkSheikh
You are a complete weirdo and would not be missed, by anyone, if you were to suddenly stop existing. Perhaps minus your mother.

Thanks, will remember that the next time I feel su icidal......not, don't get too excited.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JabaDaba12
Haha you're worried about your purity, little Mrs innocent, do you ever get tired of being the naive little girl in the family? God is the biggest tosser there is.

Spoiler

Nah i respect the fact she's religious.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh

oh come on, this is just cruel. you don't even know the thread starter. how could you even tell someone to go and kill themselves? that is so petty and awful and for that reason i shall be reporting you. honestly, anyone who tells someone else to go and die needs a reality check. as that behaviour is so disgraceful and horrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.

You were supposed to stop giving me attention, remember? You must really, really looove me.*:h: Are you trying to kill yourself? I don't even want to think about your 'coke's' purity if you are getting it for £20. It's probably rat poison. Really, you should stop, it's not good for you mate :laugh: The best I can do? You're the one trying to 'prove' something here, mr bad boy*

As someone who's suicidal I think you're the last person to be giving advice on what's not good for people :rofl:

Just you stick to your paracetamol bad boy, I'm sure all the bad boys love a depressed fantasist who never leaves the house :lol:

And what the heck, seemed like you needed the extra bit of attention. Don't mention it bbz :P
Reply 155
Can't wait till she's 16 and pregnant
You're probably a troll.

In the off chance that you're not though: wow you're such a pathetic moron.
Reply 157
As someone who's suicidal I think you're the last person to be giving advice on what's not good for people :rofl:

Just you stick to your paracetamol bad boy, I'm sure all the bad boys love a depressed fantasist who never leaves the house :lol:

And what the heck, seemed like you needed the extra bit of attention. Don't mention it bbz :P

If you want my dick that badly you can just pm me <3 No need to brag about all your regular rat poison..... sorry, cross that, coke purchases, it doesn't make you 'look' more attractive and can actually get you into trouble. Just because depression kept me confined to my bed for some time doesn't mean that it still does. Might happen to you in the future.
Reply 158
Original post by AR_95
Can't wait till she's 16 and pregnant

I'm 23 and I can't get pregnant : ( Will never give my future husband a heir!
Original post by Ciel.
If you want my dick that badly you can just pm me <3 No need to brag about all your regular rat poison..... sorry, cross that, coke purchases, it doesn't make you 'look' more attractive and can actually get you into trouble. Just because depression kept me confined to my bed for some time doesn't mean that it still does. Might happen to you in the future.

Not sure if you're illiterate but please point to where I said I personally take coke? Just further embarrassing yourself :lol:

And nope, I'm not predisposed to depression. I actually have a job and a life :smile:

Anyway good night, I'm sure prince charming/ prince badass will be here to swipe you off your existentialist feet any day now :rofl: Or maybe you should lay of the True Detective box set

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending