The Student Room Group

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapz99
Ok
ok?what do you think?
Original post by Alesha1991
Hillary, definitely. She wouldn't be my ideal choice, I'd have preferred Sanders to be the candidate & if I was American I'd be tempted to vote for Jill Stein [Green Party]. I don't think I would though when it came down to it. Too much danger of splitting the liberal/ progressive vote & ending up with a far right nutjob in power.

Lol hell no
Crooked Hillary or Cuck Sanders would **** up America

DOANLD J TRUMP all the way
Original post by Jjj90
Why do you people never ever ever ever ever elaborate when talking about Clinton..? It's like... people hate her, but never say why! It rarely goes beyond, "wells she's a criminal!".

She's under FBI investigation, doesn't that say enough? Before you say something like "but Comey recommended no charges" - may I input that Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch (a superior to Comey) a week earlier?
Original post by emobambam
ok?what do you think?

Lol he's making fun of your long ass post by posting a really short reply...
Reply 64
The thing about this thread is that most people are saying "Trump because XYZ is wrong with Clinton" which just shows how no-one likes Trump, but he will probably win the election as he is the 'least bad'. Terrible position to be in! If it were my way we'd have Obama for another term or two until a suitable candidate appeared but obviously that can't happen!
(edited 7 years ago)
I am American. Let's Make America Great Again (such a brilliant slogan).
Canada
Illegals out! Terrorists out! TRUMP IN! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Original post by Legendstatusxoxo
Lmao it's like asking would you rather burn to your death or drown

Drown, obviously. How is that even a question?

Trump. Dont know many of eithers policies apart from the wall but i do know i would choose almost anybody over crooked lying Hilary

That and Trump as president would literally shake the earth unleashing a devestating triggering across all of the right sorts of people from SJW to sneering politicians
Original post by cashcash871
Lol he's making fun of your long ass post by posting a really short reply...
well, that's just him being immature. I didn't make him read it . In America we have a constitutional right of freedom of speech. Nobody made him read it. He should have a right not to read it but he chose to do it. He chose to read it. I'm sorry I'm an American and this is the first election in years that I've actually cared about. I have strong opinions on who's going to be our next president and I will speak them to ever who will listen. I was thinking about it and I honestly believe Trump will win. Blacks really don't like Trump but they hate Mexicans even more. Blacks and Mexicans have a long history of violence and racism against each other. I think Trump will win the black vote because blacks would probably want him to build a wall and separate themselves from Mexicans.
Hilary is the lesser of two evils. Would rather Bernie though.
Original post by he.be
The thing about this thread is that most people are saying "Trump because XYZ is wrong with Clinton" which just shows how no-one likes Trump, but he will probably win the election as he is the 'least bad'. Terrible position to be in! If it were my way we'd have Obama for another term or two until a suitable candidate appeared but obviously that can't happen!
unfortunately that is how American politics work. Most often or not we choose the least bad candidate. Back in the 1930s during the Great Depression in America. Franklin Roosevelt was elected. He did a great job and the United States population voted him into office of the presidency for four terms but the problem was he died during his fourth term so the United States Congress made an amendment to the Constitution of the United States that only allowes an individual to be voted into the presidency for only two terms. Sorry President Obama you'll have to sit this one out. Anyway President Obama really didn't do that great of a job anyway.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Hilary is the lesser of two evils. Would rather Bernie though.
well, the problem with Bernie Sanders wanted to have an open door immigration policy and he wanted to make all the illegal immigrants living in the United States now to be automatically granted citizenship. You just can't have that kind of policy in today's world with all the terrorism. That was totally unacceptable and he was never going to win . he was just trying to get the Mexican American vote
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by he.be

Even obama's brother says Obama is useless and backs trump.

How have race relations evolved under Obama?
I'd vote for Gary Johnson. You'd think this would be the perfect time for an end to American bipartisanship, but unfortunately that is looking increasingly unlikely. *

America needs a true libertarian, not a hothead bigot or a sycophantic loony.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by midnightice
I'd vote for Gary Johnson. You'd think this would be the perfect time for an end to American bipartisanship, but unfortunately that is looking increasingly unlikely. *

America needs a true libertarian, not a hothead bigot or a sycophantic loony.
LOL I've never even heard of the name Gary Johnson. I certainly haven't heard his name on the television news or online. He has no chance to win
Reply 77
Clinton is a lying war monger and Trump is a sociopathic nitwit. I'd rather vote for a rock but Clinton is marginally less terrible, at least she'll know what she's doing.
In spite of all of this, isnt it amazing that the race has come down to "who's worse?" That has not happened in more than 50 years.
Clinton, through gritted teeth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending