The Student Room Group

What the hell do i do?

So this girl I used to be really into continued to snapchat me even though things haven't worked out twice. She strung me along for 3 months and it really hurt. Though she keeps coming back. What do I do?
Stop giving her attention if you're too insecure to deal with casual flirting.
Reply 2
Original post by Double Agent
Stop giving her attention if you're too insecure to deal with casual flirting.

She told me she just wanted to be friends a while back. I don't mind casual flirting just we have too much history
Original post by Anonymous
So this girl I used to be really into continued to snapchat me even though things haven't worked out twice. She strung me along for 3 months and it really hurt. Though she keeps coming back. What do I do?

You move on and find someone else. You said it yourself, she strung you along and it hasn't worked out. Stop giving her attention and carry on with your life, she might even turn around and come back to you. If not, good riddance!
Reply 4
Original post by Jazzy97
You move on and find someone else. You said it yourself, she strung you along and it hasn't worked out. Stop giving her attention and carry on with your life, she might even turn around and come back to you. If not, good riddance!

Yeah that's true mate! Just hard seeing other guys on her snapchat and stuff
Yeah that's true mate! Just hard seeing other guys on her snapchat and stuff

Yeah I know that feeling, that's a sign you've completely over invested in her (which is very bad as she isn't your girl). I would advise you to delete her off snap so that you don't have to look at it. It's honestly not doing you any good to have her in your life.
She told me she just wanted to be friends a while back. I don't mind casual flirting just we have too much history

You dun goofed brah.

Why you wasting even a second of your time on this girl if you know you ain't gonna get the pussy?

You better dropkick that ho, mane

Posted from TSR Mobile

It sounds like she's just using you when she's bored, cut her off and don't give her the time of day. Your happiness isn't worth anyone's boredom, trust me. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest