The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Wtf, i have no idea lol, i am crap at that :facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on you can do it miss A* student :wink: the key to solving puzzles is to think outside the box
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Come on you can do it miss A* student :wink: the key to solving puzzles is to think outside the box

Lol why do u call me miss A*!?!?
Okay so is it just a mountain? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Lol why do u call me miss A*!?!?
Okay so is it just a mountain? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

On your profile I see alot of A* lol

:nah:
Puzzle #3

Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain in the world?

Ayyyy u know what..... Ur question doesnt make sense coz..... What does its discovery has to do with the tallest mountain in the world.... Would it not be mt everest still, coz eventho it wasnt discovered, it was still in the world so yh it was the tallest mountain......

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
On your profile I see alot of A* lol

:nah:

Lool, mr mystery, on urs i see nothing :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ayyyy u know what..... Ur question doesnt make sense coz..... What does its discovery has to do with the tallest mountain in the world.... Would it not be mt everest still, coz eventho it wasnt discovered, it was still in the world so yh it was the tallest mountain......

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct answer :thumbsup:

Mount Everest has always been the tallest mountain, even before being discovered.

See told you can do it just think outside the box :biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
Lool, mr mystery, on urs i see nothing :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:proud: :iiam:

Mount Everest has always been the tallest mountain, even before being discovered.

See told you can do it just think outside the box :biggrin:

Wohooooo happy! :biggrin:
I acc thought ud say its wrong lmao,

Yh its much easier to understand it this way :yep:

NEXT! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Puzzle #4

Since cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a hobo who collects cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 5 butts that he finds. Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts. How many cigars will he be able to smoke?
Puzzle #4

Since cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a hobo who collects cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 5 butts that he finds. Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts. How many cigars will he be able to smoke?

I am so sure the answer wont be as easy as 5 :colonhash:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I am so sure the answer wont be as easy as 5 :colonhash:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: 5 is the most common answer to this puzzle but it's wrong. Think carefully about this one
:nah: 5 is the most common answer to this puzzle but it's wrong. Think carefully about this one

Hmmmm.
25 butts used to make 5 cigars..... Then those 5 make 5 butts n these make 1 cigar.... Which is not entirely smoked so he smokes 5.7 lol i dunno, maybe just 6?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Hmmmm.
25 butts used to make 5 cigars..... Then those 5 make 5 butts n these make 1 cigar.... Which is not entirely smoked so he smokes 5.7 lol i dunno, maybe just 6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Answer is 6 he makes 5 originals from the 25 butts he found, and after he smokes them he has 5 butts left for another cigar.

You doing pretty good lol you need to have more faith in your ability.

Answer is 6 he makes 5 originals from the 25 butts he found, and after he smokes them he has 5 butts left for another cigar.

You doing pretty good lol you need to have more faith in your ability.

Wohoo, thanks i know am good loool jk

My faith is coming.... Lol thanks
Next!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Puzzle #5

How many birth days does the average person have?

This one is Slightly easier. Also my last puzzle for the night
Puzzle #5

How many birth days does the average person have?

This one is Slightly easier. Also my last puzzle for the night

Loool only one coz u r only born once lol to easy u mean!

Oh so u going sleep :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Loool only one coz u r only born once lol to easy u mean!

Oh so you going sleep? :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: I'm gonna go and terrorize some children dreams and give them nightmares :yep:

You should go bed now, if your having trouble sleeping try putting some nature sounds on. It's very peaceful and relaxing or read a boring text book and until you pass out lol.

:ciao:
:nah: I'm gonna go and terrorize some children dreams and give them nightmares :yep:

You should go bed now, if your having trouble sleeping try putting some nature sounds on. It's very peaceful and relaxing or read a boring text book and until you pass out lol.

:ciao:

Lol i wont sleep if u come in my sleep :noway:

I cant sleep in pain, i have to get busy to forget the pain u see....
N i acc passed out last night, that only lasted like 15 minutes so no its not great for sleep..... Any other ideas :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Lol i wont sleep if u come in my sleep :noway:

I cant sleep in pain, i have to get busy to forget the pain u see....
N i acc passed out last night, that only lasted like 15 minutes so no its not great for sleep..... Any other ideas :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pain related Insomnia is really bad. Your body needs sleep in order to recover it's can't do that when your awake.

Try cuddling a stuffed toy or a pillow. A cuddle will make you feel better and safe and secure. :emog:
Pain related Insomnia is really bad. Your body needs sleep in order to recover it's can't do that when your awake.

Try cuddling a stuffed toy or a pillow. A cuddle will make you feel better and safe and secure. :emog:

Studies have shown that people with higher IQs are more likely to be sleep deprived:redface::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest