The Student Room Group

LNAT Revision Advice

Hello,
I am currently revising for my LNAT exam and was wondering which textbooks would anybody recommend for revision purchases? I have taken a look at several on Amazon, but almost all of them have mixed reviews and may be unrepresentative of the real LNAT exam, particularly when it comes to the difficult of the multi-choice section.
Original post by Azza.G
Hello,
I am currently revising for my LNAT exam and was wondering which textbooks would anybody recommend for revision purchases? I have taken a look at several on Amazon, but almost all of them have mixed reviews and may be unrepresentative of the real LNAT exam, particularly when it comes to the difficult of the multi-choice section.

Any recommendations @Gingerbread101? :smile:
Original post by Azza.G
Hello,

Original post by Black Rose
Any recommendations @Gingerbread101? :smile:

Thanks for the quote!

I did my LNAT in December and got 31/42 (average score was 23.3), and the only advice I took was from the LNAT practice website and a chapter of Glanville Williams' 'Learning the Law' (a highly recommended book). In this book it also said that buying an LNAT textbook will not give you some kind of magical technique or brain wave of how to complete the questions. You should answer the essay as you would any essay (what subjects do you do?), and use logic for the multiple choice :smile: if you run out of practice papers, the AQA A AS General Studies Section A papers are very similar
Reply 3
Thank you very much for your suggestions! I will certainly look into your book recommendations. As for my A-Level subjects, I currently study English Lit, Maths, History, and Geography.
Original post by Azza.G
Thank you very much for your suggestions! I will certainly look into your book recommendations. As for my A-Level subjects, I currently study English Lit, Maths, History, and Geography.

You'll be capable at the essay because of Lit and History:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending