The Student Room Group

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.

Good looking, obviously, very intelligent, doesn't hurt if he's well off, mysterious, spontaneous, charming, creative and the size must be decent :giggle:

You come off as insufferable in your posts but god damn I love how honest and straightforward gay men are. I consider turning.
Reply 161
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Not sure if you're illiterate but please point to where I said I personally take coke? Just further embarrassing yourself :lol:

And nope, I'm not predisposed to depression. I actually have a job and a life :smile:

Anyway good night, I'm sure prince charming/ prince badass will be here to swipe you off your existentialist feet any day now :rofl: Or maybe you should lay of the True Detective box set

Back again? You do remember what I said about my dick and PMs, right? Ohh right, so you don't but most of your student friends*do, now that's really interesting. You are the one embarrassing yourself with all that ********, babe. No worries, will send you a postcard when he does. I'm not sure what True Detective is *but if that's what made you like this then I think I will give it a miss.*
Reply 162
Original post by Sisuphos
You come off as insufferable in your posts but god damn I love how honest and straightforward gay men are. I consider turning.

You should. The more the merrier.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
You are a complete weirdo and would not be missed, by anyone, if you were to suddenly stop existing. Perhaps minus your mother.

Is there any need for such harsh wording as that? That is such a horrible thing to say
Original post by donutellme
You're probably a troll.

In the off chance that you're not though: wow you're such a pathetic moron.

A bit harsh tbh :/
No it's not. Have you read his posts?
Original post by donutellme
No it's not. Have you read his posts?

Yes, I had a full conversation with him earlier on in this thread
You may as well dump him, and get some "bad boy" action again. Clearly it's what you desire at your current stage in life.

Then you'll (hopefully) fully realise at what point a decent caring bf is like.

Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Correction, you hate your boring boyfriend and want to go back to your exciting ex boyfriends.

You're looking back with rose-tinted glasses.

I suppose you could reach out to them and see how they respond.
Imagine being so delusional and pathetic to think that because im giving them the courtesy of replying i must "want their dick" :lol:

If i was to turn gay i could do faaar better
Original post by Ciel.
What can you know about life, dog face.:colonhash:

* You must be one of the good guys.*

LMFAOOO
It's actually a cat filter:u:
The dog filter is waaaaay different :rofl:

Call me cat face :biggrin:
Yeah it was a bit harsh.
Yeah it was a bit harsh.

Why do you think that the OP is weird and that nobody would miss him bar his mum if he died?
You sound like someone who gets into relationships because you don't know how to be alone. Stop wasting his and your own time and end it ASAP.

It says a lot about your character to **** off your bf whilst you remain in an unhappy relationship with him..
You need time alone to learn to deal with yourself enough so that you aren't totally reliant on being in a relationship all the time.
It really makes me cringe when people are so insecure with themselves that they cannot stand being single for five minutes.

Work on yourself before you go ruining someone's life and using them as a time filler.
you sound like you're too young be in a relationship.
be single and do your boyfriend a favour while he can still dodge the bullet.

enjoy :smile:
Reply 175
If you dont like him any more yes break up, albeit for his sake not yours what you said was rather douchy.
I don't know you but from reading what you put i'd say your one of those girls who say they love a 'Bad Boy'but as soon as something goes wrong you then start to say how much you want a 'Good Guy.'
Having a good guy is much better then a 'Bad' one usually they are always immature Douche bags who don't deserve half the girls they get!! And that Good Guy well he just wants someone who wants to be with him, so if you don't want to be with him then tell him as it's not fair for him to hold on to something that isn't there when he can find it with someone else.
For starters it seems his own boyfriends wouldn't miss him.
People will **** you up more than drugs ever will. Go and indulge in narcotics.
For starters it seems his own boyfriends wouldn't miss him.

Everyone says dumb **** when they're angry though. If his boyfriend really meant that why would he still be with him especially when from the sounds of it he has the most financial clout in the relationship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending