The Student Room Group

TSR Review!

What do you like about TSR? What would you change about TSR? Rate TSR on a scale of 1-10 (1 being appalling and 10 being super amazing)

My rating: 9/10

I love nearly everything about TSR - the different types of forum, the different types of people, the layout of the website etc Can't think of anything to change atm.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry for my message being squashed up..my orientation of TSR on my laptop is horrible..things won't space out!
Original post by sulaimanali
What do you like about TSR? What would you change about TSR? Rate TSR on a scale of 1-10 (1 being appalling and 10 being super amazing)

My rating: 9/10

I love nearly everything about TSR - the different types of forum, the different types of people, the layout of the website etc Can't think of anything to change atm.

Lovely review - would be interested in seeing other people's too!
Certainly. @Captain Jack - this forum isn't so popular but the 'Chat' forum is...so I put it there to get people's views, but Fox Corner moved it.
Certainly. @Captain Jack - this forum isn't so popular but the 'Chat' forum is...so I put it there to get people's views, but Fox Corner moved it.

Because this is the best section for it. :smile:

Original post by iEthan
Because this is the best section for it. :smile:

On reflection, I have moved this back into Chat because it's fine for people to casually discuss TSR in there. It's true that the News & Feedback section isn't as popular, and it is mainly for specific feedback. General chatter about the site and other TSR community related stuff feels quite at home in community Chat. Especially things like reviews of TSR itself
Original post by Captain Jack
On reflection, I have moved this back into Chat because it's fine for people to casually discuss TSR in there. It's true that the News & Feedback section isn't as popular, and it is mainly for specific feedback. General chatter about the site and other TSR community related stuff feels quite at home in community Chat. Especially things like reviews of TSR itself

Ok
Original post by iEthan
Ok

:smile: I think you were right to think it would go well in N&F as well, it could be either really.

Original post by Captain Jack

Sorry guys! :smile:
Its fine. No problem..thank you! :smile: @Captain Jack, @iEthan and @Fox Corner

Quick Reply

Latest