The Student Room Group

Gcse coursework

Anyone else doing EDEXCEL ICT and doing the coursework.Longest ever coursework from my opinion.what are your thoughts?
My biggest regret at school was leaving my edexcel ICT coursework until last minute as I didn't finish some of it. So get it done as early as possible!!!!!!
I'm so worried for my ICT grade now. The exam was piss but the coursework was long. Stay after school if you have to.
Reply 3
Thanks! And I am doing a short course which means the coursework is 60% so I am trying to finish it in my summer holidays.Amd the exam is 40% .I thought the exam I easy you need 50/80 for an A*.Seriously this is some longest coursework ever
Original post by Fnt1klo
Anyone else doing EDEXCEL ICT and doing the coursework.Longest ever coursework from my opinion.what are your thoughts?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's a whole ball of stress and so repetitive. You create a product, peer assess, teacher feedback and improve. You then review it and evaluate it. Are you doing the animal shelter one? I'm in year 10 and have completed activity 1, 2 and most of 4. Just the website and video advert to go!
Reply 5
Original post by danielwinstanley
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's a whole ball of stress and so repetitive. You create a product, peer assess, teacher feedback and improve. You then review it and evaluate it. Are you doing the animal shelter one? I'm in year 10 and have completed activity 1, 2 and most of 4. Just the website and video advert to go!

Yes animal shelter.
Original post by Fnt1klo
Yes animal shelter.

It's so repetitive and monotonous - especially considering it has to be done under exam conditions: makes it all the worse.
Reply 7
Original post by danielwinstanley
It's so repetitive and monotonous - especially considering it has to be done under exam conditions: makes it all the worse.

Exam conditions? My teacher told you can do it anywhere.I am doing it at home.And we are getting a lot of help like seriously whole answers just putting in our own words.
Original post by Fnt1klo
Exam conditions? My teacher told you can do it anywhere.I am doing it at home.And we are getting a lot of help like seriously whole answers just putting in our own words.

WHAT? We have to do activity 1,2 and 3 under high control in school time.
Original post by Fnt1klo

Are you sure you should be doing it at home? You are supposed to do this under controlled conditions at least, with formal supervision.
Reply 10
Pretty sure my teacher told you can do during summer time.

Quick Reply

Latest