The Student Room Group

Will Europe follow the US's blocking of muslims once Trump becomes president?

The polls are showing that Trump is most likely to become president, and he's still behind his call for banning muslims from entering the US. Once this happens, do you think Europe will follow too?

In my opinion they should. There is a clear correlation between the percentage of muslims of a country's population, and terrorist attacks. The safety of our own people should always be the top priority. UK is already heading in this direction, with muslim immigration likely to stop and refugee intake to drastically be reduced once Brexit is completed, and it is clear this is what people want.

Australia are also talking about the blocking of Muslims into Australia too:
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/796720/tv-host-calls-australian-govt-to-block-muslim-immigrants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cant stump the trump
cant belay the may
cant barrage the farage
cant lowblow the bojo
How do you propose to keep Bosniaks and Muslim Albanians out of Europe exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by anarchism101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Albania and Bosnia are not in the EU

Also Albanian "refugees" are already flooding over with the rest of the migrant hordes.
Why wait till Trump winning?
Original post by Arkasia
Cant stump the trump
cant belay the may
cant barrage the farage
cant lowblow the bojo

Can't clog the Mogg!
Given the disarray in the Democratic Party and how disliked Hillary Clinton is by the American electorate, Donald Trump is on the road to the White House.

Out of the swing states, I predict Trump will win New Hampshire, North Carolina, Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Virginia; and that Hillary will win New Mexico, Florida, Nevada and Colorado.
(edited 7 years ago)
No its impossible to ban someone from entering a country because of ones religion. Also I think that Hillary will win as this is undoubtedly the low of her campaign and she is only barely behind Trump. As the campaign goes into its latter months people won't care about the email scandal and she'll gain more support.
Europe is very, very far-left. It would be very hard to make them angry enough to fight against anything or move back to the right.

I'm not even sure Trump will win here. If he doesn't, I think we can pretty much guarantee that we won't be much better off than Europe by the time she's done with us.

I'm terrified of rigged polls, welfare voters that don't think long-term, the Never Trump movement, and more.
(edited 7 years ago)
Frankly, the entire West should at this point.
No, we would need to elect some good parties first. Front national, AFD, and the Swedish democrats are growing so hopefully we can get this done.
Reply 11
America won't do it and neither will Europe.
Original post by remiremi
Albania and Bosnia are not in the EU

OP didn't mention the EU. The US isn't in the EU either.
The EU will have to otherwise it will break apart as more countries start leaving to control their borders.
Trump has to pass it through Congress first?
The rest of the world decides who and who can't be allowed into their country, why does racism only apply to White people?

Look at Japan

I happen to know someone married to a Japanese woman, and despite having a business there he can't even get permanent residence

They want Japan to remain Japanese, not like multicultural open door immigration Europe which looks like a genocide occurred by the unburden of White peopel

This if applied to White populations is equated to fascism...

That is why we're dying

YOU are the racists, YOU are the problem, not us.
We've had this thread before.
Original post by Arkasia
Cant stump the trump
cant belay the may
cant barrage the farage
cant lowblow the bojo

Cant stem le Pen

Original post by anarchism101

Posted from TSR Mobile

BUILD THE WALL
Original post by betelgeuse-
cant stem le pen

build the wall

ten feet higher
Original post by jeremy1988
Europe is very, very far-left. It would be very hard to make them angry enough to fight against anything or move back to the right.

I'm not even sure Trump will win here. If he doesn't, I think we can pretty much guarantee that we won't be much better off than Europe by the time she's done with us.

I'm terrified of rigged polls, welfare voters that don't think long-term, the Never Trump movement, and more.

[video]https://youtu.be/ln3N_4zZiIU?t=17s[/video]

Just like a hungry dog may lose its loyalty, Europes people under constant terror will lose their passiveness and move rightwards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending