The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I know did you see it? She may have copied her speech but she still sounded 100 times dumber :tongue:
lol u copied that from somewhere, that was a Youtube comment I read :tongue: So now u and her have one thing in common :tongue:

Original post by iEthan
:/

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Post is not constructive, you're wasting AJ's time and will be classified as spam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
lol u copied that from somewhere, that was a Youtube comment I read :tongue: So now u and her have one thing in common :tongue:

Y i know i liked the comment too. Do you find her attractive? i think she is walking barbie, she cant even smile properly anymore from all that botox.

Please can we not talk about Trump, he is absouletly disgusting he finds his daughter attractive and said he would date if she wasnt his daughter:sick:
Y i know i liked the comment too. Do you find her attractive? i think she is walking barbie, she cant even smile properly anymore from all that botox.

Please can we not talk about Trump, he is absouletly disgusting he finds his daughter attractive and said he would date if she wasnt his daughter:sick:
Nope, I don't find her attractive at all :tongue: Who does? :tongue:

Well, he's your husband so.......:tongue:

Nope, I don't find her attractive at all :tongue: Who does? :tongue:
Donald trump does
Well, he's your husband so.......:tongue:

Hamza just shut up. Eww you're soo disgusting and

Hamza just shut up. Eww you're soo disgusting and

Watch this vid :rofl: :[video="youtube;qW31MBrbZnM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW31MBrbZnM[/video]

Fine,
Watch this vid :rofl: :[video="youtube;qW31MBrbZnM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW31MBrbZnM[/video]

WTF did i just watch? Eminem has the perfect resting b*tch face. :tongue:
WTF did i just watch? Eminem has the perfect resting b*tch face. :tongue:
it's funny, right?

Latest