The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Damn! At least you can feel special now since you have 3 kidneys now lol :wink:

Not sure......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
nope luckily, but dunno why i am having some issues today :redface:
Have you ever experienced something similar before?:redface:, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and I think I have difficulties in breathing, but it only lasts for a short while and I go back to sleep :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Naaah, lol i didnt know, r u sure tho? But is not harder with one kidney/lung?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yes: The one lung that is left will adapt and actually grow in size to fill the extra space in your chest. The lung will work alot harder to send oxygen to your body but you can still survive and live life. Although high levels of activities/excersise will be difficult since the body can't cope with it.
Original post by hamza772000
Have you ever experienced something similar before?:redface:, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and I think I have difficulties in breathing, but it only lasts for a short while and I go back to sleep :tongue:

i have many times :redface: well its not night atm :tongue:
i have many times :redface: well its not night atm :tongue:
Oh, have you ever visited the doctor for this before? :tongue:
I know lol :tongue:
Oh, have you ever visited the doctor for this before? :tongue:
I know lol :tongue:

nope, i haven't :K:
glad you know that :mmm:
nope, i haven't :K:
glad you know that :mmm:
Maybe you should :tongue:

I'm glad knowing you're glad :h:
determined.
idk
Maybe you should :tongue:

I'm glad knowing you're glad :h:

i will :lol:
:rofl: :h:
i will :lol:
:rofl: :h:
Yeah, please do. :smile:
:biggrin: :h:
Original post by junayd1998
idk

R u ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone told me today that I 'don't know what it means to be happy', so, now, I am determined to make myself happy. :h:
Original post by mr T 999
:yes: The one lung that is left will adapt and actually grow in size to fill the extra space in your chest. The lung will work alot harder to send oxygen to your body but you can still survive and live life. Although high levels of activities/excersise will be difficult since the body can't cope with it.

Oh wow, that amazing how it adapts :yep: how do u know all that tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, I feel the same, but that's because I sleep on a really high bunk bed, and the AC draft blows in precisely that direction :rofl:
Original post by raniafern
Yup, I feel the same, but that's because I sleep on a really high bunk bed, and the AC draft blows in precisely that direction :rofl:
:five: It sucks, right? I get really scared at times :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
:five: It sucks, right? I get really scared at times :tongue:

Haha, I open my mouth, an imitate my pet fish, Goldie the 56th :smile:

But, Vicks always helps :love: I don't know how I'd survive my migraines without Vicks!
Haha, I open my mouth, an imitate my pet fish, Goldie the 56th :smile:

But, Vicks always helps :love: I don't know how I'd survive my migraines without Vicks!
Ah, cool :smile: Have u ever woke up breathing heavily after a nightmare? :tongue:
Ah, cool :smile: Have u ever woke up breathing heavily after a nightmare? :tongue:

Yup, last one was two years ago. I'm afraid of earthquakes :rofl:
Yup, last one was two years ago. I'm afraid of earthquakes :rofl:
Haha, lol, when it happens to me, I'm normally drenched in sweat :redface: :tongue:

I guess you must've grown out of the age of these nightmares :tongue:

Latest