The Student Room Group

Italian mafia declare war on muslim migrants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PrincessBO$$
But Italy is a beautiful country :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Every European country was beautiful until mass migration started.
Original post by zigglr
Every European country was beautiful until mass migration started.

Yeah, after hundreds of years of colonisation...
Reply 22
Original post by AlifunArnab

Mass muslim migration*
Original post by zigglr
Mass muslim migration*

It'll only keep increasing.

:smile:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
But Italy is a beautiful country :cry2::cry2::cry2:

But the mafia shooting at you isn't :frown:
Original post by Galaxie501
Thats not the sort of half-noble mafia we know from the movies.....................

I thought of Andy Garcia :rofl:
:clap2::adore::adore:
Original post by Lord Samosa

Throw a samosa back at them.
Those of you justifying this are so ****ing stupid, the aim is not to shoot people who you think might be illegal migrants. We have border checks, immigration controls etc. for a reason.

Honestly some of you were bad but now you're literally justifying murder of people simply because they're from another country... congrats you're on the same team as people like hitler.

lol, those countries would have done the same if they were more sophisticated than europe.
Original post by Lord Samosa

I know, maybe the situation is worser, but it cant be that bad, My mum she lived in italy and wasnt shot.

I still want to go rome! you can come too just wear a bulletproof shirt
Original post by oShahpo
How do they tell between Italian Muslims (I.e. actual, legal migrants) and refugees then?

Hopefully they'll pay a visit to Calais <3
Reply 33
It'll only keep increasing.

:smile:

Nope, after Brexit it will hugely decreased. The EU controlled most of our refugee intake and migration.

The people have spoken, and they have been heard. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Yeah cause shooting random people is so productive , what a moron.

No it isn't productive but I've seen pics of the illegal immigrants and majority are men.

Considering you defended a migrant child rapist in a thread a while back I can't take you seriously.
Think that article is greatly exaggerated/optimistic.

Cosa Nostra are profiteering hugely from deliberately overcrowding migrant camps and embezzling money from the government intended to support the migrants.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/child-migrants-in-sicily-must-overcome-mafia-obstacle

It's in the mafia's interests to keep the migrants coming in and the racket going.

(And yes I greatly apologise for linking to that liberal rag that is the Gurdian, just pointing out facts to balance Daily Mail)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
I have some relatives in Italy, they have been there for years now. But how do the mafia know who are italians and who are not? Like honestly, some of my relatives can be mistaken for Italians lol.

Anyways, Killing people like that is obviously wrong regardless of who you are and disturbing. Just like what ISIS is doing.
Original post by h333
I have some relatives in Italy, they have been there for years now. But how do the mafia know who are italians and who are not? Like honestly, some of my relatives can be mistaken for Italians lol.

Anyways, Killing people like that is obviously wrong regardless of who you are and disturbing. Just like what ISIS is doing.

Lot of North African blood in Sicily anyhow, from the Punic wars.
Original post by h333
I have some relatives in Italy, they have been there for years now. But how do the mafia know who are italians and who are not? Like honestly, some of my relatives can be mistaken for Italians lol

Only, y'know, less sophisticated.
Reply 39
The Mafia makes money with the migrants, so I suppose that these guy owed a debt to bad people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending