The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
JOKING JOKING all you know its joking, I ACTUALLY like some of your jokes, but your jokes can be very hurtful and painful.

Please stop making painful jokes, im not asking you to stop joking, Im telling you to think before you send off your jokes.

My jokes are shi*tty yes i admit! but are they rude and does it hurt another person?
and hamza trust me you still have not seen me when im angry
Fine, I wasn't joking, I just wasn't serious, and do you think calling me gay couldn't hurt me?!

Bit in bold: I don't want to.
Original post by SophFlorence
Hey! :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Hey! :smile:

You ok? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fine, I wasn't joking, I just wasn't serious, and do you think calling me gay couldn't hurt me?!

Bit in bold: I don't want to.

I didnt think it could hurt you sorry if it did, when you called me gay it didnt hurt me.:frown:

and i know you dont want to :u:
Erm..yeah :smile:

Wbu?
Erm..yeah :smile:

Wbu?

Um... Good

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didnt think it could hurt you sorry if it did, when you called me gay it didnt hurt me.:frown:

and i know you dont want to :u:
It didn't hurt me, c'mon I don't take ur jokes seriously and I don't get offended by this stuff :smile: I just said it could've been offensive, coz u said ur jokes don't hurt people :smile:

Good to know :biggrin:
Haha, ok, the way u asked me was as if I got hurt or summin' :tongue:
It didn't hurt me, c'mon I don't take ur jokes seriously and I don't get offended by this stuff :smile: I just said it could've been offensive, coz u said ur jokes don't hurt people :smile:

Good to know :biggrin:

Great do you want to dance , me @SophFlorence YOU and @mediaya
Haha, ok, the way u asked me was as if I got hurt or summin' :tongue:

Well I think you may be being defensive there. Just simply asked how you were lol. I assume that you have been hurt then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I think you may be being defensive there. Just simply asked how you were lol. I assume that you have been hurt then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, sorry! :frown:

No, I'm fine, your assumption is false, which is a good thing, right? :redface: :tongue:

Great do you want to dance , me @SophFlorence YOU and @mediaya
No, thanks! :biggrin:
Oh, sorry! :frown:

No, I'm fine, your assumption is false, which is a good thing, right? :redface: :tongue:

Indeed, that is a good thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed, that is a good thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, you thinking that is a good thing, is also a good thing, right? And if the answer is yes, then that'd also be a good thing. :biggrin: Hehe, loads of good things here :tongue:

Sorry, I'm just a little weird :tongue:
Yep, you thinking that is a good thing, is also a good thing, right? And if the answer is yes, then that'd also be a good thing. :biggrin: Hehe, loads of good things here :tongue:

Sorry, I'm just a little weird :tongue:

Wow, and therefore if there are lots of good things here, this makes this a good thread- which is good- right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, and therefore if there are lots of good things here, this makes this a good thread- which is good- right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It sure is a good thing :smile: Which is a good thing :biggrin: <----Oh, look another good thing. :tongue:

This is a good thread with good people, right? And that'd be another good thing :smile:
Oh my.... :facepalm:, when i was reading through hamza n asma's post i was like..... Sh*t they arent gonna talk again... I was super worried.....u cant believe :eek:
Its sorted init?
@PrincessBO$$, @hamza772000

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
It sure is a good thing :smile: Which is a good thing :biggrin: <----Oh, look another good thing. :tongue:

This is a good thread with good people, right? And that'd be another good thing :smile:

And if there are good people on this thread, then there must be good people on this world, am I correct?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh my.... :facepalm:, when i was reading through hamza n asma's post i was like..... Sh*t they arent gonna talk again... I was super worried.....u cant believe :eek:
Its sorted init?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know right?

Latest