The Student Room Group

Two men kidnap priest, take hostages in church near the French Rouen

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blah3210
If that were the case, it'd be banned here but it isn't so :h:

Same applies for male circumcision.

We're talking about hood reduction, not cutting the clitoris

FGM refers to any damage down there. FGM in Islamic countries often involves the removal of the hood, clitoris and labia, leaving a small straw sized hole for a woman to pass urine and menstruate through. It must be surgically sliced open later in life (or ripped open) to allow for sex. It's abhorrent.

It is also illegal in the uk. So yes it is abuse. It's on the news all the time, especially at the moment. I don't understand why you aren't aware it is abuse and illegal?
It's actual type 1, without the removal of the clitoris, that's allowed in Islam.

Even worse. Still a barbaric practice.
Topic?

84 year old priest is murdered by two knive wielding muslims
Original post by 1010marina
FGM refers to any damage down there. FGM in Islamic countries often involves the removal of the hood, clitoris and labia, leaving a small straw sized hole for a woman to pass urine and menstruate through. It must be surgically sliced open later in life (or ripped open) to allow for sex. It's abhorrent.

That is indeed abhorrent, but that's not allowed in Islam.

It is also illegal in the uk. So yes it is abuse. It's on the news all the time, especially at the moment. I don't understand why you aren't aware it is abuse and illegal?

http://www.hbhealthofknightsbridge.co.uk/cosmetic-vaginal/clitoral-hoodectomy/
Original post by TercioOfParma
Even worse. Still a barbaric practice.

You don't know what it is, don't you

http://www.clitoralunhooding.com/
(edited 7 years ago)
You don't know what it is, don't you

Clitoral Unhooding (Hoodectomy)— Clitoral Unhooding, also referred to as Hoodectomy, is a minor feminine genital surgical procedure to remove excess Prepuce tissue—the surrounding “hood” that sheaths the clitoral node on three sides.

Sounds like you're ****ing around with a vagina and a knife for potentially no reason.
Sounds like you're ****ing around with a vagina and a knife for potentially no reason.

So it's not harmful, it has potential benefits (hence why it's performed) and you still have an issue? lol islamophobes will go to any length
So it's not harmful, it has potential benefits (hence why it's performed) and you still have an issue? lol islamophobes will go to any length

The fact you support ****ing around with a person's junk for no reason disturbs me.
The fact you support ****ing around with a person's junk for no reason disturbs me.

Aww, I hope you don't lose any sleep over it
That is indeed abhorrent, but that's not allowed in Islam.

http://www.hbhealthofknightsbridge.co.uk/cosmetic-vaginal/clitoral-hoodectomy/

FGM is any NON MEDICAL snipping down there. You cant compare grown women thinking their hood is ugly to the abuse of young children.
Aww, I hope you don't lose any sleep over it

I won't, I will lose sleep over the deaths of hundreds upon thousands of people due to a 6th-century ideology which seeks to destroy the western way of life though.
FGM is any NON MEDICAL snipping down there. You cant compare grown women thinking their hood is ugly to the abuse of young children.

You're just jelly your woman probably has flabby beef curtains :wink:
I won't, I will lose sleep over the deaths of hundreds upon thousands of people due to a 6th-century ideology which seeks to destroy the western way of life though.

Use sleeping pills.

It's been fun. Thanks for playing, but I have no interest in clarifying anymore misconceptions :smile:
Use sleeping pills.

It's been fun. Thanks for playing, but I have no interest in clarifying anymore misconceptions :smile:

That's fine. Have fun blindly defending your regressive faith and sweeping the murders of thousands under the rug.
You're just jelly your woman probably has flabby beef curtains :wink:

I am a woman and I have untouched "flabby" genitalia. My clit is normal, I can masturbate and have sex normally and have orgasms and enjoy the experience. If you'd like to take the normal sexual experience away from women then you're a bit odd. Why would anyone want sex with someone who doesn't want them to enjoy the experience also?

More to the point why are you repulsed by natural genitals?
(edited 7 years ago)
I am a woman and I have untouched "flabby" genitalia. My clit is normal, I can masturbate and have sex normally and have orgasms and enjoy the experience. If you'd like to take the normal sexual experience away from women then you're a bit odd. Why would anyone want sex with someone who doesn't want them to enjoy the experience also?

Actually, there are hadiths and entire books devoted to the question of women's pleasure and the importance of foreplay. Don't worry, they're not missing anything.

Enjoy your flabby beef curtains :wink:
Actually, there are hadiths and entire books devoted to the question of women's pleasure and the importance of foreplay. Don't worry, they're not missing anything.

Enjoy your flabby beef curtains :wink:

I don't think you understand the importance of the clitoris in orgasm. Kindly never reproduce and inflict that kind of abuse on a child. Because YES it is ABUSE AND ILLEGAL
I don't think you understand the importance of the clitoris in orgasm. Kindly never reproduce and inflict that kind of abuse on a child. Because YES it is ABUSE AND ILLEGAL

I agree clitoris is important. where did i say it isn't?

it's not illegal, and it's not "abuse".

I will certainly reproduce
I agree clitoris is important. where did i say it isn't?

it's not illegal, and it's not "abuse".

I will certainly reproduce

You are a really disgusting troll.

But anyway, all this is completely OFF TOPIC.

MUSLIMS KNIFE AN 84 YEAR OLD FRENCH PRIEST FOR NO GOOD REASON!

Open another topic on FGM if that's where you get your kicks.
Original post by ManiaMuse
You are a really disgusting troll.

How so?

But anyway, all this is completely OFF TOPIC.

True

MUSLIMS KNIFE AN 84 YEAR OLD FRENCH PRIEST FOR NO GOOD REASON!

Such awful muslims!

Open another topic on FGM if that's where you get your kicks.

No I'm good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest