The Student Room Group

I wonder what goes through a guys head when...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
-
Pretty much, my friend. Pretty much.

I've had every conceivable surprise and disappointment. Girls change their minds a lot and with hard to fathom motives and behaviours :frown:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 41
Depending on ones original intent either 'did i do something wrong to offend her' or i wouldnt be texting back anyway probably for the same reasons as her.
OP you make some of the weirdest threads!
These hoes ain't loyal
I don't think, I do :smug:
You would think about how the girl looked naked last night lol :wink:
Original post by Angry Bird
These hoes ain't loyal

Ok guys enough with this one liner it's really butt hurt old
Original post by xobeauty
... he spends the whole weekend with a girl he's seeing, they have sex for the first time everything's great he goes home, the next day she never returns his calls or text. And never plans to either.

Just a random thought? What would you be thinking guys,?

Probably thinks the sex was bad and she's trifling,

It depends on the original intent, of course.

As a rule guys will think things over a lot less than women. So, he probably won't be thinking much.

SS
Original post by xobeauty
Ok guys enough with this one liner it's really butt hurt old

it's what goes through a guys head
"Well, it can't have been the sex; I guess she instinctively cottoned on to the fact that I'm an appalling unrepentant narcissist, or emotionally unavailable, or socially stillborn, or some similarly vague-yet-plausible late-stage misgiving which I haven't the energy to challenge. I do hope it wasn't the sex. Wait—did I focus too much on sex? No, that's impossible. God, I miss having sex."
I think a guy would think that he wasnt good enough
Or you were not satisfied and wanted somebody else , he would be stressing out about why the call or text did not arrive . :wink:
Original post by Ria25
I think a guy would think that he wasnt good enough
Or you were not satisfied and wanted somebody else , he would be stressing out about why the call or text did not arrive . :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Clockrice

Spoiler

Aww thanks :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest