The Student Room Group

Sex with an older lady...???

Well? Anyone done the deed? Done a mates mum?? how was it? Do you recommend?? Age 35+. Any differences??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Used to fantasise about it a lot but nah
Reply 2
Original post by RobML
Used to fantasise about it a lot but nah

Why not? The opportunity may be knocking on my door so I'll let you know how it goes :wink:. But seriously though TSR has anyone done anything like this?? Can you tell me what to expect?
[video="youtube;9C1BCAgu2I8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1BCAgu2I8[/video]

:perv:
Original post by Anonymous
Done a mates mum?? how was it?

Not a mates. Done yours though. Was pretty good.
The closest I got was a friend's mum hugging me and saying I'm a handsome boy :moon:
Reply 6
Wasn't my mum. You sure it wasn't yours?:wink:
Wasn't my mum. You sure it wasn't yours?:wink:

Not sure, let me go ask...

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!
I slept with a woman from work, who was in her early 40s.

It was good.

She had a lot of stories about when she was a raver in the early 90s and in the acid house summers of love and showed me her pictures from then when she looked incredibly hot and must have been incredibly fun to be with at the time.

Since then she's been married and divorced but still in good shape and is still essentially a raver-partier just one who is wiser and more streetwise and has a professional job. It was just like being with a girl in her early 20s but I kind of treated her with some reverence for being extra cool and having stuff to teach me.
Reply 9
Original post by Atlas Thugged
The closest I got was a friend's mum hugging me and saying I'm a handsome boy :moon:

Well...lets just say things got a little out of hand and I'm sort of someone's mum's "special friend". We haven't done the deed yet though...So come on you TSR stallions...I need to know what I'm getting into and if it'll scar me for life or not.
Well...lets just say things got a little out of hand and I'm sort of someone's mum's "special friend". We haven't done the deed yet though...So come on you TSR stallions...I need to know what I'm getting into and if it'll scar me for life or not.

Do it, but don't brag about it or tell the guy unless ''mum'' also agrees.
I slept with a woman from work, who was in her early 40s.

It was good.

She had a lot of stories about when she was a raver in the early 90s and in the acid house summers of love and showed me her pictures from then when she looked incredibly hot and must have been incredibly fun to be with at the time.

Since then she's been married and divorced but still in good shape and is still essentially a raver-partier just one who is wiser and more streetwise and has a professional job. It was just like being with a girl in her early 20s but I kind of treated her with some reverence for being extra cool and having stuff to teach me.

Physically was she any different? Or was she "tight as a drum" as one would say.
Reply 12
Nice to know there will be offers for us gals when we reach a certain age... even if they will only be short term

better than nothing i suppose
I'm an older women (42)and a teacher on TSR
I am quite disgusted at some of these comments!
I don't think you should be speaking about or considering having sex with older women, you boys are to young and immature to handle it.
Original post by Allie4
Nice to know there will be offers for us gals when we reach a certain age... even if they will only be short term

better than nothing i suppose

I think Men your age or a little older will be the ones to stick around, as you say the young boys won't unless you are rich.
Reply 15
Original post by indigofox
I think Men your age or a little older will be the ones to stick around, as you say the young boys won't unless you are rich.

phew and heres me freaking out over the thought of turning 30 some day!
I don't think you should be speaking about or considering having sex with older women, you boys are to young and immature to handle it.

i'll show you a good time :colone:

Why not? A skinny 23 year old having sex with a 35 year old isn't abnormal....lol..I'll tell what is worse...a 23 year old going out with a 16 year old.
I think that sex with any lady will be good for you... As long as she's still a lady

Spoiler

i'll show you a good time :colone:

No thank you I am happily married

Quick Reply