The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Scholarship for Developed Countries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just received the rejection email from the CSC Secretariat - good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear.
Original post by jmanNZ
Just received the rejection email from the CSC Secretariat - good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear.

Sorry to hear. Hope you have other options for funding!

Still no news on my end. Anyone else?
I had no luck either
Original post by willofadelaide
I had no luck either

Very sorry to hear. Do you mind sharing when they sent you the email? I still havent received anything. Thanks!
Original post by paperdoorway
Very sorry to hear. Do you mind sharing when they sent you the email? I still havent received anything. Thanks!

Thanks. It always was going to be fairly competitive. I found out on 25 July.
Original post by willofadelaide
Thanks. It always was going to be fairly competitive. I found out on 25 July.

Ah, okay. Hope things work out!

Question - is it possible that emails are being sent out based on country (and maybe they havent sorted Canadian applicants yet)? For those who got a response of some sort - was it from your country national office or the main CSC head office?

Just getting more anxious without any response!*
Reply 46
Original post by Denizghfr
Hi,

I am accepted into Clinical Neuroscience PhD program at Cambridge for October 2016 intake. Have you applied?

I applied for Commonwealth Scholarship and was successful. I applied in Coventry University to study MA. Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security. Have you received the Confirmation of Award?
Reply 47
Original post by paperdoorway
Ah, okay. Hope things work out!

Question - is it possible that emails are being sent out based on country (and maybe they havent sorted Canadian applicants yet)? For those who got a response of some sort - was it from your country national office or the main CSC head office?

Just getting more anxious without any response!*

Hello. I received a congratulation mail from Commonwealth Scholarship Commission on April 1, 2016 and since then, some documents have been coming in for me to fill and sign. I am waiting for the Confirmation of Award. has any successful candidate received the confirmation of award?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending