The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
Want to talk about it or...? (If you're still feeling that way that is :smile: )

Thank you for your concern, but daddy's home now, and it's ok :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Thank you for your concern, but daddy's home now, and it's ok :biggrin:

Haha ok cool :tongue: Here if you do ever need to talk about anything though :smile:
Haha ok cool :tongue: Here if you do ever need to talk about anything though :smile:

Thank you so much! I'm here too! :h: Let me know whenever! & I'll be ready and available! :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww :hugs: well going from personal experience, cry then. Get all the emotions out that way then try to calm down and write it down maybe? I find that helps. And when you think you're done, try to find something else to write about. It'll really get you reflecting on it but I find it takes some of the weight off your shoulders too :smile:
1469569564512.jpg
Posted from TSR Mobile

I will do! I'm just gonna let it all out now.
I'll try to write it down but I can barely even type this message so that's gonna be tricky, esp as I can't get out of bed once I've showered.
Hmm ok then I'll see if I can do that!
Ah well hopefully it will

That's a nice quote too
Original post by FireFreezer77
I will do! I'm just gonna let it all out now.
I'll try to write it down but I can barely even type this message so that's gonna be tricky, esp as I can't get out of bed once I've showered.
Hmm ok then I'll see if I can do that!
Ah well hopefully it will

That's a nice quote too

OK, just make sure you don't do it for too long (e.g. hours) but after a while you'll feel better :smile:
Hmm, yeah I can understand that. Ohh I see. That makes things a bit more difficult. Afterwards, maybe type it on your laptop/phone instead (whatever you're using to use TSR :wink:) but if the typing is stil difficult then maybe go to a plan b...maybe listen to some music? I don't know how much that can help but there should be some improvements!

Thanks

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you so much! I'm here too! :h: Let me know whenever! & I'll be ready and available! :biggrin:

PRSOM :smile: :hugs:
PRSOM :smile: :hugs:

Kay, and I've got to go to bed now! I'll speak to you tomorow, thank you very much for everything! Sweet dreams! Byee :h: xxx
Kay, and I've got to go to bed now! I'll speak to you tomorow, thank you very much for everything! Sweet dreams! Byee :h: xxx

Oh do you know what PRSOM means? :tongue:

Okay :smile: Goodnight x
OK, just make sure you don't do it for too long (e.g. hours) but after a while you'll feel better :smile:
Hmm, yeah I can understand that. Ohh I see. That makes things a bit more difficult. Afterwards, maybe type it on your laptop/phone instead (whatever you're using to use TSR :wink:) but if the M typing is stil difficult then maybe go to a plan b...maybe listen to some music? I don't know how much that can help but there should be some improvements!

Thanks

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I won't, well I'll try not to anyway!
Yeah, it sure does!
This ain't gonna improve until I can get out of bed tbh. My phone and laptop will just make it worse (they've been used for college stuff and therefore aren't clean).
I'm currently listening to some music, happy songs try and cheer me up!

Spoiler

Cold, so cold
I won't, well I'll try not to anyway!
Yeah, it sure does!
This ain't gonna improve until I can get out of bed tbh. My phone and laptop will just make it worse (they've been used for college stuff and therefore aren't clean).
I'm currently listening to some music, happy songs try and cheer me up!

Spoiler

OK, as we always say, one can only try their best :wink:
OK, well I won't make you get out of bed but once you're done and feel a bit better, do try to :smile:
Ohhh well avoid your phone and laptop at all costs!
Ooooh nice. How about a bit of Footloose? :wink:

:jumphug:
Posted from TSR Mobile
OK, as we always say, one can only try their best :wink:
OK, well I won't make you get out of bed but once you're done and feel a bit better, do try to :smile:
Ohhh well avoid your phone and laptop at all costs!
Ooooh nice. How about a bit of Footloose? :wink:

:jumphug:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! Can't do any more than that!
Well I don't want to, I'll have to shower again then. It's all OCD and extremely annoying!
I do! I can't touch them at all anyway so that's always good, not!
Indeed! Day of the Dead doesn't sound particularly nice but it gets me pumped so that's all good :tongue:
Hmm maybe :wink:
:hugs:
Oh joy!
My OCD felt left out so its decided to come and make tonight a nightmare!
Whyyyy won't it just leave me alone!!!! :cry2:
Now this is gonna set of my down period and argh I can't take this anymore!
Much crying will commence shortly! :cry2:

Spoiler

Noo please don't cry! I'm here for you :smile:

This might make you laugh
[video="youtube;1Za8BtLgKv8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Za8BtLgKv8[/video]
I feel beautiful with my double chin :moon:

@Zamestaneh

:lol:
Original post by saraxh
Noo please don't cry! I'm here for you :smile:

This might make you laugh
[video="youtube;1Za8BtLgKv8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Za8BtLgKv8[/video]

Hard not to I'm afraid! Thankyou! Appreciated!!

Tbh I'm not sure anything will make me laugh right now.
I may watch it but not sure yet
Thanks
Exactly! Can't do any more than that!
Well I don't want to, I'll have to shower again then. It's all OCD and extremely annoying!
I do! I can't touch them at all anyway so that's always good, not!
Indeed! Day of the Dead doesn't sound particularly nice but it gets me pumped so that's all good :tongue:
Hmm maybe :wink:
:hugs:

Whaaaaat! I wrote out a massive reply ages ago and it didn't send! Sorry but I am rushing now because I should be in bed :eek:
I said:
Yes! True!
Aww well do what you think is best :smile:
O thought it was the OCD and it does sound veryyy annoying!
Yeah, it's kind of good though if it can't affect you badly atm
Cool :wink:

I really wish I could stay up and speak with you some more but I need to get some sleep - or as much as I can :redface:

Spoiler

Goodnight!

(As you can tell from the spoiler, it's hard writing something vedy meaningful when you're rushing!)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired, sleep deprived, and can never bring myself to feel positive for once
Reply 4717
Original post by Lord Samosa

Thanks for the add :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord Samosa

Aww :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lonely, have not spoken to a person since maybe 2 weeks, only seem to have acquaintances and not friends since I joined uni and I think I messed things up with the only person who was my friend.

Latest