The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Whaaaaat! I wrote out a massive reply ages ago and it didn't send! Sorry but I am rushing now because I should be in bed :eek:
I said:
Yes! True!
Aww well do what you think is best :smile:
O thought it was the OCD and it does sound veryyy annoying!
Yeah, it's kind of good though if it can't affect you badly atm
Cool :wink:

I really wish I could stay up and speak with you some more but I need to get some sleep - or as much as I can :redface:

Spoiler

Goodnight!

(As you can tell from the spoiler, it's hard writing something vedy meaningful when you're rushing!)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo! Damn TSR! Btw I can see it now so my VM is now irrelevant!
No worries!

The best is all that can be done in any situation!
I shall! I'll try to sleep now as I'm drained!
Ah ok, that's interesting. And yes it is!
Yeah I suppose so!
:wink:

Aww that's so sweet! But we can't have a tired Matrix! You get some sleep and we can speak tomorrow!

Spoiler

Original post by chikletter
Lonely, have not spoken to a person since maybe 2 weeks, only seem to have acquaintances and not friends since I joined uni and I think I messed things up with the only person who was my friend.

I'm sorry to hear that!
Just remember, youve done nothing wrong, it's all them. They're the ones losing out on a great friend!
But you will meet someone amazing soon! Guaranteed!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hard not to I'm afraid! Thankyou! Appreciated!!

Tbh I'm not sure anything will make me laugh right now.
I may watch it but not sure yet
Thanks

Please stay strong :smile:

You should watch it! I nearly cried from laughing at the video. :redface:
Original post by RobML
Thanks for the add :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem :lol:
Technically running on no sleep for over 30 hours now, when will this ever end
gr888888

Sarcasm btw. :u:

Original post by Protoxylic
Technically running on no sleep for over 30 hours now, when will this ever end

Have a nap maybe? :redface:
depressed
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm sorry to hear that!
Just remember, youve done nothing wrong, it's all them. They're the ones losing out on a great friend!
But you will meet someone amazing soon! Guaranteed!

Not really, mate, I went through some hard times and became kind of negative and whiny when I was around this friend who was my only friend and now while they still talk to me it is not the same. :frown:
Original post by undercxver

Have a nap maybe? :redface:

Would love to if I could
Reply 4729
Literally feel like i got a faulty life and need to return it but i lost the ****ing receipt and now im stuck with this **** -_-
Would love to if I could

Sounds tough :frown:

Good luck! I hope after this you get to sleep well. :h:
pain in low abdominal :cry2:
Sounds tough :frown:

Good luck! I hope after this you get to sleep well. :h:

Got a lot of work I need to catch up on as well as other things on my mind, although the sunrise is always a benefit of staying up this early
Got a lot of work I need to catch up on as well as other things on my mind, although the sunrise is always a benefit of staying up this early

Well if it's work you can always do that after a nap? A nap will help you a little. It's not good to get no rest for such a long period of time. I really think you should sleep. Do your work after a nap. You'll be more awake and not as tired - trust meee.
Well if it's work you can always do that after a nap? A nap will help you a little. It's not good to get no rest for such a long period of time. I really think you should sleep. Do your work after a nap. You'll be more awake and not as tired - trust meee.

Whilst everything you say is logical and would be best advice to any individual in my situation, I work best during the evenings and it just so happens I have quite a lot to do for tomorrow afternoon. It's quite calming, yet there are several other reasons I keep myself busy at night.

Besides, sunrises are beautiful.
Reply 4735
Original post by Rubysmith
depressed

Truly sorry to hear that
Quite tired I must admit :redface:
Was shite earlier, I kept really missing my ex and I was at the point to where i nearly texted her confessing my love for her but I managed to stop myself. I pretty much just drove around all day to keep my mind off of her, I got home and after a bit it just went like a click of the fingers. I'm doing pretty sweet now, I still feel a bit confused and lonely but they're more subconscious.
(edited 7 years ago)
not liking this pain :redface:
Pleased :smile:

Latest