The Student Room Group

Fascist AMA

As the title says, though I do not follow everything, and follow things from other ideologies, I quite like fascism. AMA

Scroll to see replies

anyone interested in asking this ignorant bigot questions lmao
Reply 2
What aspects of Fascism do you not like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
do u heil hitler
Do you hate;
-disabled people
-Jews
-black people
-homosexuals

?
Reply 5
How long have you been a member of the Green Party?
Reply 6
Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton or Donald 'daddy' Trump
Who would you vote for?
Original post by Pulse.
What aspects of Fascism do you not like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The racial part, if someone is patriotic to their country then I don't care.
Well, I do like Hitler somewhat, what people fail to realize is that he was a product of his time.
Original post by TelAviv
Do you hate;
-disabled people
-Jews
-black people
-homosexuals

?

I don't hate them, Jews and black people living in western countries I don't really like, in most cases, disabled people can't help it, but if a women believes she would have one then she should abort. Homosexuals, as long as they're not parading around screaming how great they are or raising children then it doesn't matter.
Original post by ATW1
How long have you been a member of the Green Party?

All my life, HAIL BENNET that Australian that none of the Australians like, telling us what to do. What an absolute BAI#multiculti.
Original post by JohnGreek
ok ill bite

What role should a government play in an economy?

depends, anything that may harm the welfare of the nations should be controlled. The government should play a huge part though, the gov should provide housing, healthcare, social care, child care. Etc
Original post by joecphillips
Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton or Donald 'daddy' Trump
Who would you vote for?

Clinton, things need to get worse before they can become better, though I dislike them both immensely for different reasons.
Reply 13
You must be my long lost brother:colone:
Original post by IYGB
You must be my long lost brother:colone:

Komarade :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by IronicalMan
Jews and black people living in western countries I don't really like

What why? This is not really an opinion I hear often like the others from this post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
What why? This is not really an opinion I hear often like the others from this post

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jews control the majority of the banks and investment companies, media etc, they're very community orientated and do not care about nationality or nation before the Jewish community. Black people can be very tribal orientated, have a lower than average IQ, commit more crime, more likely to not respect authority or anything, have contributed little to culture, the reason for grime music, gangs and a lack of honour when fighting etc, use knives and are more likely to be on welfare etc. That and they don't belong in the west as they don't contribute **** all, look at the Chinese, they're very respectful, polite and they contribute. I blame black culture for the rise of people showing little respect to others and going out dressed like scum in gangs and raping/killing people and being violent.
Look at Israel, always killing others, and only accepting Jewish immigration(when it's very hard to become a jew) and they're always pushing anti-western sentiment in the West.
Reply 17
Jews control the majority of the banks and investment companies, media etc, they're very community orientated and do not care about nationality or nation before the Jewish community. Black people can be very tribal orientated, have a lower than average IQ, commit more crime, more likely to not respect authority or anything, have contributed little to culture, the reason for grime music, gangs and a lack of honour when fighting etc, use knives and are more likely to be on welfare etc. That and they don't belong in the west as they don't contribute **** all, look at the Chinese, they're very respectful, polite and they contribute. I blame black culture for the rise of people showing little respect to others and going out dressed like scum in gangs and raping/killing people and being violent.
Look at Israel, always killing others, and only accepting Jewish immigration(when it's very hard to become a jew) and they're always pushing anti-western sentiment in the West.

Oh dear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear oh dear.
Reply 19
Oh dear oh dear.

You can say that again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest