The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Transferring courses at UCL

Hello I just completed first year Engineering at UCL and got my results today. There is 8 modules for the first year of my course and I got an overall grade of 2.2 (55%) but if counting only the top 6 module marks I have overall percentage mark of 61%. I want to transfer to first year of Medicinal Chemistry or Natural Sciences. What are the chances they will accept me with this result?*
You need to contact them and ask. I'm not sure why you're only taking your top 6 modules into account. I'd assume they will look at all of them and whether they're relevant to the new course.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
You need to contact them and ask. I'm not sure why you're only taking your top 6 modules into account. I'd assume they will look at all of them and whether they're relevant to the new course.

I contacted one of the departments and they said they will count the top 6 module marks in which they wanted an average of 60% from them. The number of modules for first year vary from course to course and I think to be fair they just look at 6.
Well you have your answer then. Find out what the procedures are and go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending