Original post by Leukocyte
Know what?

I will PM lol :tongue:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamualaykum

Walaykumsalam, dear brother.
Chapter 53 The Pardoning
باب العفو

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said in his sermon: ‘Shall I inform you with the best moral of the world and the Hereafter? (it is) the pardoning the one who oppressed you, and maintaining relations with the one who cut you off, and the (doing of) favours to the one who offended you, and giving to the one who deprived you’

.علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن عبد الله بن سنان ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه*السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى*الله*عليه*وآله في خطبته ألا أخبركم بخير خلائق الدنيا والآخرة العفو عمن ظلمك وتصل من قطعك والإحسان إلى من أساء إليك وإعطاء من حرمك

[Kitab Al Kafi - Volume 2 ] [Grading: Hasan like- Saheeh - Mirat Al Uqul]

Original post by Al-farhan
Strange and twisted times we live in these days.
When the prophet pbuh invited a christian deligation to his mosque to debate them, yet they ignore that.
When the orders of the prophet for warfare (which this isn't) were to not kill women, children, the unarmed or those in places of worship, to not mutilate the dead, to not betray those who expect peace from you, to not transgress. Yet they choose to ignore that.
When the prophets forbids to kill the elderly.
When the prophet gives the strongest of warnings against those who go against the above orders, yet they ignore that.
When God almighty ordains to call to his path through wisdom and good reminder.
When God almighty when sending moses pbuh to one of the most evil men, yet he tell moses to remind him with soft reminders. Yet we see them use the harshest of words.
When this was the path of the prophet and righteous companions after him, yet they follow not this path.

When they ignore God and prophet, and kill in a cowardly manner an elderly man, an unarmed man, a man worshiping in his temple. I ask you what religion are they following? What sunnah are they implementing?
Truly their ilk will slip away from islam as the arrow flies away from the bow (as has been said by the prophet pbuh)

May Allah rid us of their curse.
And it is our duty as muslims to fight against their distortions with our hands, our words and our hearts.

Well said brother.
Salaam guys,

A bit off topic but I like asking questions :biggrin:. What can someone do if they are in an arranged marriage which they no longer want to pursue ? I know someone who is in this situation. Now he says he will give it time but he says they dont get on well,and if he tells his parents they wont understand as it can cause conflict in the family.
Reply 966
Original post by redleader1
Salaam guys,

A bit off topic but I like asking questions :biggrin:. What can someone do if they are in an arranged marriage which they no longer want to pursue ? I know someone who is in this situation. Now he says he will give it time but he says they dont get on well,and if he tells his parents they wont understand as it can cause conflict in the family.

Causing conflict now is better than ruining lives later. If he already knows it won't work out then he needs to be brave enough to stop it going ahead while thinking about the future rather than the present. If he thinks things can improve then by all means give it his best shot and go through with it. But he shouldn't be hopeful and naive, he should know whether it's *realistically* possible for them to get along with each other, if not then do whatever he has to to stop it.
Original post by redleader1
Salaam guys,

Wa'alaykumasalaam

If they don't get on well then I doubt the marriage is going to last for long. It's good that they're giving the marriage some time but it's going to be really hard spending decades with someone they can't get on with. Perhaps they can get a mediator who can help resolve their issues?
(edited 7 years ago)
We all saw how Daesh slaughtered the Christian Priest. Brother Farhan put it best in his beautiful post.

I now want to show you Sheikh Mansour Leghaei, washing the feet of a reverend:

Sheikh Mansour Leghaei and father dave:

Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s, on the state of non-muslims in the muslim lands when he was Caliph: A letter to his governor Malik Al Ashtar (radiyallahu anhu)

"Remember, Maalik, that amongst your subjects there are two kinds of people: those who have the same religion as you have; they are brothers to you, and those who have religions other than that of yours, they are human beings like you.Men of either category suffer from the same weaknesses and disabilities that human beings are inclined to, they commit sins, indulge in vices either intentionally or foolishly and unintentionally without realizing the enormity of their deeds. Let your mercy and compassion come to their rescue and help in the same way and to the same extent that you expect Allah to show mercy and forgiveness to you".
Letter 53 - To Malik Al Ashtor for Governance
Nahjul Balagha
Video showing assad and co and Russians clearly targeting civilians and general population.
https://www.facebook.com/news2all/videos/1326319314049761/

Another one showing victims of Assad, Russian bombs (shows injured children) is below this video.
Yet the world is in complete silence to this mass daily killing.
Video showing assad and co and Russians clearly targeting civilians and general population.
https://www.facebook.com/news2all/videos/1326319314049761/

Another one showing victims of Assad, Russian bombs (shows injured children) is below this video.
Yet the world is in complete silence to this mass daily killing.

Put a vid up of ISIS wacking some statues and I'm sure they'd care more. Many people tend to be indifferent when the Iranians/Syrian regime/Russians kill Muslims.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 973
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Put a vid up of ISIS wacking some statues and I'm sure they'd care more. Many people tend to be indifferent when the Iranians/Syrian regime/Russians kill Muslims.

Isis wouldn't have the scope or influence if something had been done about Assaad, and the international community had the courage to stand against Russia and co.
Isis wouldn't have the scope or influence if something had been done about Assaad, and the international community had the courage to stand against Russia and co.

Read this earlier http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/syrian-army-cuts-supply-route-east-aleppo-160727133458560.html
Not looking good for the Muslims in Aleppo.
(edited 7 years ago)
Isis wouldn't have the scope or influence if something had been done about Assaad

Are you advocating regime change in Syria? :ninja:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by y-hus

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullah :h:
Original post by y-hus

Wa'alaykumasalaam.
Reply 979
:smile:I'm new to this site and I stumbled upon this thread so I thought I'd give my salaam.

Latest

Trending

Trending