The Student Room Group

Would a Sociology degree from LSI be good enough to get into Investment Banking?

Currently doing my AS levels and looking at courses at the best universities that are actually realistic for me. LSE offer a sociology degree with an offer of AAB which will obviously be very hard to achieve but not completely impossible. Just wondered if this would be enough to try and break into the Investment Banking scene? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Gooner49
Currently doing my AS levels and looking at courses at the best universities that are actually realistic for me. LSE offer a sociology degree with an offer of AAB which will obviously be very hard to achieve but not completely impossible. Just wondered if this would be enough to try and break into the Investment Banking scene? Thanks in advance :smile:

Pls, read the stickies in this forum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Gooner49

Yes it's enough,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending