The Student Room Group

Cartoon characters from childhood you found attractive?

Scroll to see replies

These lot:

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by F.Nietzsche
Disney movie

Probably The Lion King (funnily enough I did not find its characters particularly attractive :colonhash:). If Pixar is included, it is another story.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Probably The Lion King (funnily enough I did not find its characters particularly attractive :colonhash:). If Pixar is included, it is another story.

Classic. But what about...

Spoiler

Pixar is owned by Disney....
Reply 23
Classic. But what about...

Spoiler

Pixar is owned by Disney....

they are smoking, of course.
Lol I know, but there is still a distinction. The Incredibles is close, but tbh it's later stages are a bit bland sometimes. Finding Nemo was the one I watched to death so maybe that
Did you think Simpsons was for kids too?

Lol I'm only kidding. I watched Simpsons as a kid though. :hmmmm: I guess its the same audience as Family Guy.
Original post by undercxver
Lol I'm only kidding. I watched Simpsons as a kid though. :hmmmm: I guess its the same audience as Family Guy.

'Course you are. Same, yeah it is. I only realised when Homer and Marge had sex and then I was like.... :zomg:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
they are smoking, of course.
Lol I know, but there is still a distinction. The Incredibles is close, but tbh it's later stages are a bit bland sometimes. Finding Nemo was the one I watched to death so maybe that

Smoking?!?

I guess Disney is more princess-y
'Course you are. Same, yeah it is. I only realised when Homer and Marge had sex and then I was like.... :zomg:

Oh yeah, I remember Marge telling Homer she's gonna shower to get ready for some fun. :rofl: Disturbing to watch that as a kid.
Reply 28
Original post by undercxver

The Simpsons was half my childhood, and it is certainly suitable for kids. Nothing like Family Guy, which is...not so suitable.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
These lot:

Spoiler

That is the stuff of nightmares :zomg:
Eric from The Little Mermaid :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:teeth:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
I don't get it :frown:
Reply 33

Still do :perv:
The girl bugs bunny from space jam :rofl: