The Student Room Group

Explosion in Germany

German media reports there has been an explosion near an office for migration in Zirndorf near Nuremberg
https://twitter.com/skynewsbreak/status/758312327007576064

Scroll to see replies

and so it beings...............
Reply 2
Here we go again
Explo.... Zhans.... on the day you wake up
It happened near a reception centre for immigrants.
Oh for gods sake. This is getting ridiculous.
[video="youtube;rhqneAhyJkI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI[/video]

Still could be made by extremists to target innocent people
Events such as these have become the norm. So, OP, what's new?
The fact it was near a migrant centre actually points to far-right activity this time.
What has the human race become :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Original post by hazzer1998
Still could be made by extremists to target innocent people

I didn't say anything at all about the motives or perpetrators, so have no idea why you've aimed that comment at me. Judging by the usual reactions on TSR and elsewhere, though, I'm sure the main priority of many people will be to establish that (like every other attack in Germany and France over the last few days) it has Nothing Whatsoever To Do With Islam, and that Muslims will somehow be the Real Victims.
It would have been far kinder to have abolished Germany after WW2, spit it up between France, the Netherlands, Poland, The Czech Republic and Denmark, this is completely humiliating I almost feel sad for them.
Don't worry guys. No one's injured.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
It would have been far kinder to have abolished Germany after WW2, spit it up between France, the Netherlands, Poland, The Czech Republic and Denmark, this is completely humiliating I almost feel sad for them.

That would probably have been a lot worse. They should have reduced Germany back to being small city-states and kingdoms.
Original post by TercioOfParma
That would probably have been a lot worse. They should have reduced Germany back to being small city-states and kingdoms.

I actually agree with this as a serious suggestion. It's pathetic, it's not working and they just can't get it right for whatever reason.

EDIT: We should become Bavarian independence activists. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Explosion has been described as "very, very small"

I wonder if the bomber actually expected to kill anyone with aerosol cans in a suitcase
Original post by TelAviv
Explosion has been described as "very, very small"

I wonder if the bomber actually expected to kill anyone with aerosol cans in a suitcase

It was probably some sort of far-right inbred trying to make some sort of point, either way Germany is screwed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending