The Student Room Group

Gang storm German pool, scream Allahu Akbar, spit on women, call them sluts

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by generallee

Beware of Junge Freiheit as a source, theyre somewhere between neo conservative and extreme right.

However, in the wake of recent events its absolutely plausible that this actually happened. Dont worry though, Merkel told us that we can do it.
Boys will be boys tee hee
Thanks for the link. I've always been fluent in German since never.
Reply 4
Original post by Galaxie501
Beware of Junge Freiheit as a source, theyre somewhere between neo conservative and extreme right.

However, in the wake of recent events its absolutely plausible that this actually happened. Dont worry though, Merkel told us that we can do it.

Yeah, you can do it.

However many refugees want to leave their war torn Muslim lands, another million, two, Germany can feed, house and integrate them all.

It is going to get even worse, sadly, you know. Turkey under post coup Erdogan is going to renege on its agreement. The refugee boats are going to start sailing again soon, Merkel's desperate attempt to buy him off has failed.
Reply 5
Original post by Bill_Gates
Thanks for the link. I've always been fluent in German since never.

Ha ha ha!

It was in the Daily Mail, but I knew that if I linked that the regressive left would scream "Daily Fail! It is all lies! Daily Fail!"

:biggrin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html
Original post by generallee
Yeah, you can do it.

However many refugees want to leave their war torn Muslim lands, another million, two, Germany can feed, house and integrate them all.

It is going to get even worse, sadly, you know. Turkey under post coup Erdogan is going to renege on its agreement. The refugee boats are going to start sailing again soon, Merkel's desperate attempt to buy him off has failed.

I thought they all get free mansions and apartments.

Believe it or not, thats actually what some of them were told before they came here.
Reply 8
I thought they all get free mansions and apartments.

Believe it or not, thats actually what some of them were told before they came here.

I can believe it.

The problem is that they lie about their nationality, tear up their papers, pretend they are younger. The Afghan axeman Jihadi was actually Pakistani.

Once they are in the country it is very hard to get rid of them, even though many are fake. The key is to stop them getting in.

And of course they are mostly men, who left their women and children behind to fend for themselves. What is going to happen when they get the right to join them?

I can't believe how stupid Merkel was. And the price Germany will have to pay for her virtue signalling.
Reply 9

At least the Jungre Freiheit (Young Liberty) never cover up rape cases like the German MSM does.
Good old multiculturalism.
Even Germany's "The Left" party has begun to speak out against mass migration.
I'm sure those were the doctors and engineers I've heard so much about!

it is reported by many news media

the original news item is in the "Rheinische Post" (not known for its extremist outlook) http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/xanten/freibad-xantener-suedsee-junge-maenner-beschimpfen-und-bedrohen-gaeste-aid-1.6137049

The episode happened in Xanten, and the Police is asking for witnesses to report what they saw.
Original post by mariachi
it is reported by many news media

the original news item is in the "Rheinische Post" (not known for its extremist outlook) http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/xanten/freibad-xantener-suedsee-junge-maenner-beschimpfen-und-bedrohen-gaeste-aid-1.6137049

The episode happened in Xanten, and the Police is asking for witnesses to report what they saw.

Yeah, like I said, I have no doubt its true.
Original post by Mathemagicien
They arent your normal lefties, but communists. And they haven't afaik spoken out against migration, but their leader against open door policies. They remain in favour of refugees overall.

Angela Merkel should be stepping down for the next election. Hopefully the CDU might appoint someone with a bit more of a backbone and then maybe they'll go into coalition with the AFD in 2017.
Reply 16
I am not surprised and I think this is only the mild beginning of terrible things to come.
If only the West had balls
Original post by jake4198
Angela Merkel should be stepping down for the next election. Hopefully the CDU might appoint someone with a bit more of a backbone and then maybe they'll go into coalition with the AFD in 2017.
of course not

most likely, a "grand coalition" again, with the SPD
They'd better be in prison. If it was the other way around there'd be hefty punishment.

Hopefully Merkel is sacked next year. And hopefully they start to deport anyone with views that do not conform to Western customs.

Disgusting.
Original post by M14B
I am not surprised and I think this is only the mild beginning of terrible things to come.
If only the West had balls

Quick Reply