waves

How are you?
Original post by _gcx
waves

How are you?

quite well, hbu?
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
quite well, hbu?

I too, am good! I've been in a sour mood throughout the day or two, and that has subsided. I don't know why, there's just some days wherein everything annoys me, I'm sure everyone knows that feeling. I see you're new to TSR; welcome, what brought you here? :smile:
Original post by _gcx
I too, am good! I've been in a sour mood throughout the day or two, and that has subsided. I don't know why, there's just some days wherein everything annoys me, I'm sure everyone knows that feeling. I see you're new to TSR; welcome, what brought you here? :smile:

Must be because you're out of your old routine from school. I've finished my A2s and im sooo bored. My friends use TSR, I'm not that new haha.
Must be because you're out of your old routine from school. I've finished my A2s and im sooo bored. My friends use TSR, I'm not that new haha.

Ahhh. What did you do at A2, and what are you hoping to study/do in the future?
Original post by _gcx
Ahhh. What did you do at A2, and what are you hoping to study/do in the future?

Maths, biology and chemistry. Doing a pure maths degree next year hopefully! Are you an a level student, what do you study?
Reply 7
:redface:

How is your holiday going??
Original post by anojan
How is your holiday going??

Pretty boring, feeling really unproductive since finishing A2s. Been going gym and watching loads of anime and movies. Hbu?
Reply 9
Pretty boring, feeling really unproductive since finishing A2s. Been going gym and watching loads of anime and movies. Hbu?

mine is boring too
:redface:

Whats your name?
Original post by Galaxie501
Whats your name?

shiv, hbu?
Maths, biology and chemistry. Doing a pure maths degree next year hopefully! Are you an a level student, what do you study?

Only at GCSE at the moment, but I'm doing History, IT, French and RS, plus the compulsory subjects. Pretty bad choices, especially with French, but I could've picked worse. Already decided what I want to do, at A-Level I'm going to do Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science and maybe a science (Biology/Chemistry/Physics), or some philosophy subject, and I'm hopefully going to study Computer Science at a Russel Group Uni (the sky is the limit! Maybe Oxbridge will be an option :wink:). Aiming for mostly A*s at GCSEs.
shiv, hbu?

Shiv is your name? Mine is Johnny.
Original post by Galaxie501
Shiv is your name? Mine is Johnny.

Thats nice, hows life
Original post by _gcx
Only at GCSE at the moment, but I'm doing History, IT, French and RS, plus the compulsory subjects. Pretty bad choices, especially with French, but I could've picked worse. Already decided what I want to do, at A-Level I'm going to do Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science and maybe a science (Biology/Chemistry/Physics), or some philosophy subject, and I'm hopefully going to study Computer Science at a Russel Group Uni (the sky is the limit! Maybe Oxbridge will be an option :wink:). Aiming for mostly A*s at GCSEs.

Oh thats nice. Don't choose physics!! Its so damn hard, I picked it at AS but dropped it after two months. My teacher was terrible but physics is still ridiculously difficult. I love maths but it gets so hard at A2.
Oh thats nice. Don't choose physics!! Its so damn hard, I picked it at AS but dropped it after two months. My teacher was terrible but physics is still ridiculously difficult. I love maths but it gets so hard at A2.

I know Maths gets hard, but it's my passion, and I would be willing to work at it. I've already got (kind of) a head-start at C1 stuff. It has a good amount of overlap with GCSE, and I'm pretty bored with GCSE Maths atm. Although it's a fair bit harder, I find it far more interesting and fun. :biggrin:
Original post by _gcx
I know Maths gets hard, but it's my passion, and I would be willing to work at it. I've already got (kind of) a head-start at C1 stuff. It has a good amount of overlap with GCSE, and I'm pretty bored with GCSE Maths atm. Although it's a fair bit harder, I find it far more interesting and fun. :biggrin:

I found AS maths far easier than GCSE, The textbooks were way better and the papers were really easy to complete. AS maths is basically B-A grade GCSE maths. But A2 maths will kill you.
I am good thank. just a bit bored. :frown:
hi

Quick Reply

Latest