The Student Room Group

How to date secretly??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutellme
I think what you've said is good.

Do you love her, do you want to marry her? Or is she temporary? Only in the latter case would it be bad.

But the fact that you can restrain yourself physically is great, as thats where trouble starts.

Well it's a bit early right now, but I love this girl with all of my heart and then some.
She's practically my mirror, and we have everything in common so it is never a dull moment.
And thank you very much :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Id like to get partner now because i'd like to spend time with someone, not only for love but as friends as well. I want to go 10 years in time and have such memories...

The thing is in my religion you're not allowed to date unless is for marriage... and if any member were to find out, I could face horrible consequences....How could I be discreet when dating? (If I'm able to get a partner)

I know i might look stupid taking the risk, but I was brought like this and I'm trying to find out where I belong in this world and maybe this step could help realize if this what I really want or I actually agree with my beliefs...

Why dont you just leave Islam?....it seemnigly doesnt do anyone any good
Reply 22
Original post by Nightmare Abyss

:facepalm:
Reply 23
Original post by Nightmare Abyss

OP is Christian

genius

I know rite.

That's what I think every time I hear about muslims and yet another way in which Islam restricts their freedom.
Original post by zanner
OP is Christian

genius

Islam, Christianity - same sh*t, different packaging
Id like to get partner now because i'd like to spend time with someone, not only for love but as friends as well. I want to go 10 years in time and have such memories...

The thing is in my religion you're not allowed to date unless is for marriage... and if any member were to find out, I could face horrible consequences....How could I be discreet when dating? (If I'm able to get a partner)

I know i might look stupid taking the risk, but I was brought like this and I'm trying to find out where I belong in this world and maybe this step could help realize if this what I really want or I actually agree with my beliefs...

Hey :h:

I totally understand where you're coming from, assuming you are muslim.
I'm a girl who grew up in a very strict muslim household, where contact with the opposite gender was limited to my brothers and people at school only. My parents militantly controlled my social life and rarely allowed me to meet female friends outside of school, and male friends were forbidden.

I basically had to hide my whole life from my parents, because I personally do not believe in Islam myself. I think in my whole time when I was in school, I went on one or two dates, and the paranoia I was carrying around with me meant I couldn't enjoy them. I worked hard to get into a uni that wasn't in my hometown, so I could do what I wanted once I left. If your parents are anything like mine (ie they would beat you up and lock you in if they found you with the opposite gender) I suggest you do the same.

I don't know how old you are or if you're at school or working etc, but I suggest you somehow find a convincing way to move from your hometown in order to be able to live your own life. My parents only let me move out as the subject I'm studying is quite competitive, and I still have to come visit for a weekend at least once a month and spend my holidays here. It's not nice living a double life, but at the moment it's the only way to live in peace before you're financially independent and can afford to let your parents know of your real life.

Good luck :smile:
Original post by theonecenter
Look I'm a Muslim, and I date.
I've had a "girlfriend" for 4 months now, and I'm going to be honest, you can make it seem like she's your best friend.
My "girlfriend" is also my best friend, and that's how we go about doing it, and honestly, we don't do anything that goes against Islam, we just hangout, and have loads of laughs together.
Boyfriend and Girlfriend is basically just a social status in a way; if you're super close with a girl, she's practically your Best Girl Friend, if that makes sense? Haha
Hope I could help

Having a gf is haram though, that in itself is haram

your face is haram
your face is haram

nice
Original post by theonecenter
Well it's a bit early right now, but I love this girl with all of my heart and then some.
She's practically my mirror, and we have everything in common so it is never a dull moment.
And thank you very much :smile:
Is she muslim aswell? I cant think of many open minded white girls with regards to muslim men thanks to the media portraying us as rapists and terrorists
Is she muslim aswell? I cant think of many open minded white girls with regards to muslim men thanks to the media portraying us as rapists and terrorists

Thankfully I found a girl who understands my situation

If you read what I stated, a 'girlfriend' is just a social status
She is my close best friend
Use tinder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending