FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraxh
Thanks but Noo :u:

Idk My voice in videos just makes me cringe lol

It's on my bucket list :redface:

How are you today?

But yess!

Hmm well you're not alone tbh. Mine does too!

Oh it's up already! Can you tag me please!?

I'm rather well actually thanks! :biggrin:
How are you?
Original post by FireFreezer77
But yess!

Hmm well you're not alone tbh. Mine does too!

Oh it's up already! Can you tag me please!?

I'm rather well actually thanks! :biggrin:
How are you?

Noo, I meant singing on TSR is one of the things I put for my to do list on my Summer bucket list (not completed yet)

I'm good thanks I feel like exercising at this time :yep:
Original post by saraxh
Noo, I meant singing on TSR is one of the things I put for my to do list on my Summer bucket list (not completed yet)

I'm good thanks I feel like exercising at this time :yep:

Ohhhhhhhh, whoops my bad!
Well I'm sure you'll achieve that one then! I look forward to hearing you!!

Whyyyy? It's midnight and you want to exercize!!!!!
Whyyyyyyyyy?????
Ohhhhhhhh, whoops my bad!
Well I'm sure you'll achieve that one then! I look forward to hearing you!!

Whyyyy? It's midnight and you want to exercize!!!!!
Whyyyyyyyyy?????

Thanks I'll tell you when I post it. Imogen put it on my blog tomorrow. :redface:

Did someone put a energy booster in my water or what? I feel motivated
Original post by saraxh
Thanks I'll tell you when I post it. Imogen put it on my blog tomorrow. :redface:

Did someone put a energy booster in my water or what? I feel motivated

Thankyou!!!! I look forward to it!! I'll drop a comment once I've seen it!

Oh yeah that was me :wink: Haha MOTIVATION!!!! :biggrin: :jive:
Thankyou!!!! I look forward to it!! I'll drop a comment once I've seen it!

Oh yeah that was me :wink: Haha MOTIVATION!!!! :biggrin: :jive:

I just watched dance video and it made me cry. It was so amazing:redface:

Thanks for the motivation lol
Original post by saraxh
I just watched dance video and it made me cry. It was so amazing:redface:

Thanks for the motivation lol

Oh wow! It must've been super awesome then!

Haha no worries! :biggrin:
Youre lucky to be younger!
Ah the other end of the month then!

Hmm maybe! That would be nice tbh!!

Indeed! Nope, sadness im afraid. Theres been some pretty bad ones!!
Well people never have been nice to me so i guess its just normal really.
Others have way way more than that tbh.

Go for it! Its really useful! Not as lively as before though.

Haha yeah few days before Halloween as well :tongue:

Ahh that's sad man. Do you think that might be the reason why you are instead being kind on tsr? Just a thought :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jazzy97
Haha yeah few days before Halloween as well :tongue:

Ahh that's sad man. Do you think that might be the reason why you are instead being kind on tsr? Just a thought :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha very spooky then! :biggrin:

Indeed it is!
Nope, I'm being kind because that's who i am! I just wanna help people and be nice to everyone (well nearly everyone).
And yeah I've gained some friends from this so I'm happy overall with the experience!
Haha very spooky then! :biggrin:

Indeed it is!
Nope, I'm being kind because that's who i am! I just wanna help people and be nice to everyone (well nearly everyone).
And yeah I've gained some friends from this so I'm happy overall with the experience!

Haha indeed it is :P

Well that's an amazing thing there mate, don't change that man, it's a rare quality :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jazzy97
Haha indeed it is :P

Well that's an amazing thing there mate, don't change that man, it's a rare quality :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Gives some excuses to scare people I suppose!

Thankyou! Appreciated! I'll try not to change it, I hope to stay this way!
Yeah it seems that way

Now gonna sleep, night!
Haha! Gives some excuses to scare people I suppose!

Thankyou! Appreciated! I'll try not to change it, I hope to stay this way!
Yeah it seems that way

Now gonna sleep, night!

Night mate :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow! It must've been super awesome then!

Haha no worries! :biggrin:

I think i'm either going to the Canary Islands or Morocco. :smile:
Your VMs are so funny sometimes Matrix :lol: KingSass31 approves :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
Your VMs are so funny sometimes Matrix :lol: KingSass31 approves :tongue:

Haha really!? That has actually made my day! :tongue: I am so glad! I was getting really worked up about how it went over the limit again, then I lost all of part two! Why!? :cry2: :lol: <---laughing at myself, as usual :tongue: Ohhh each time I send you a VM I keep on meaning to ask how the employer thingy thing (:tongue:) went earlier today but before I send the VM I forget then think " I'll ask him in the next VM" same thing happens :colonhash: but I have remembered now! So how was it? :smile: Sorry you have to deal with this as a paragraph again and not multiple lines :colonhash: :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha really!? That has actually made my day! :tongue: I am so glad! I was getting really worked up about how it went over the limit again, then I lost all of part two! Why!? :cry2: :lol: <---laughing at myself, as usual :tongue: Ohhh each time I send you a VM I keep on meaning to ask how the employer thingy thing (:tongue:) went earlier today but before I send the VM I forget then think " I'll ask him in the next VM" same thing happens :colonhash: but I have remembered now! So how was it? :smile: Sorry you have to deal with this as a paragraph again and not multiple lines :colonhash: :tongue:

Yes! :tongue: and I really like that you have a random sense of humour and can laugh at the little things, because I'm the same XD This is what I meant when I said don't change haha :tongue: :smile: Thingy thing... :rofl: This quote will go down in TSR history - "thingy thing" - Matrix, 2016 :tongue: Haha you like to space out your messages too? :wink: I do haha.

Anyway, the thingy thing thing (:tongue:). So I left for it and I ended up being a little late - was at 14.20 and I ended up getting there at 14.30. Well, I got there, all dressed up in a suit (you had too :tongue:) and 1. It turns out that it wasn't actually a group thing, but a one on one with the employer. Everyone was allocated a time - I would of been less anxious about it if I knew that :lol: and 2. He had to leave anyway, so I got given his business card. That would of meant that even if I did get there on time, I wouldn't of had a lot of time with him as he would of had to leave! :tongue:

So yeah XD It actually turned out not too bad in the end really, which is always the case :tongue: I really need to try and stop being so anxious and pessimistic about these things :redface: because they're never as bad as you think :tongue:

"The Story of SassKing & The Employer Recruitment Event Saga" :lol:
:grin:
Original post by SassKing13
Yes! :tongue: and I really like that you have a random sense of humour and can laugh at the little things, because I'm the same XD This is what I meant when I said don't change haha :tongue: :smile: Thingy thing... :rofl: This quote will go down in TSR history - "thingy thing" - Matrix, 2016 :tongue: Haha you like to space out your messages too? :wink: I do haha.

Anyway, the thingy thing thing (:tongue:). So I left for it and I ended up being a little late - was at 14.20 and I ended up getting there at 14.30. Well, I got there, all dressed up in a suit (you had too :tongue:) and 1. It turns out that it wasn't actually a group thing, but a one on one with the employer. Everyone was allocated a time - I would of been less anxious about it if I knew that :lol: and 2. He had to leave anyway, so I got given his business card. That would of meant that even if I did get there on time, I wouldn't of had a lot of time with him as he would of had to leave! :tongue:

So yeah XD It actually turned out not too bad in the end really, which is always the case :tongue: I really need to try and stop being so anxious and pessimistic about these things :redface: because they're never as bad as you think :tongue:

"The Story of SassKing & The Employer Recruitment Event Saga" :lol:

Yayy! I finally managed to rep you! :h: Uhh the multiple lines aren't going to work; the treacherous (had to double check my spelling :redface: :tongue:) paragraph shall strike..yet again :shock: :lol:

Hahaha aw, I'm glad too! It's very hard trying to find someone who finds the same small things amusing! I generally just get a weird look when I find something hilarious - or ignored I guess, if we're talking online conversations :tongue: Haha, and you shouldn't either! :u: (can you imagine if I never stopped then you did, so I tried to stop but because of the situation you tried to resist the stopping which lead to me stopping and you not stopping so the situation happened again but reversed!? :shock: *goes to have a reality check and finds out that this is not true and hopefully won't ever happen* :rofl:
Haha, TSR quotes 2016 hall of shame...number 1 - Matrix :lol: I do too! The spacing out makes them so much easier to read, only you do it better and more often that me :tongue: I might post this then edit it with spaces on my phone...it's really going to bother me if this is a whole paragraph :tongue:

Yes, the thingy thing thing thing (that's just crossing the line of silliness, isn't it? :tongue:) Ooh a suit (not a fan of them then? :tongue:) :rofl: if they make these things compulsory, the least they can do is give you the full details...they need to up their game :colonhash: Ohhh, haha. That's only funny because I'm trying to not be annoyed at this guy for making you go all the way there for the sake of a business card and maybe a couple of minutes to chat :tongue: (at first when I was skimming through the text, I thought you said they gave you a biscuit :rofl:)

Yeah...hmmm... :holmes: I'm trying to think of a way we could overcome that, but I've GOT NOTHING :redface: :tongue: (why did that come up in capitals? [insert face of shock mixed with disgust] ohh well, sorry SassKing but I don't really want to go back and re type it in capitals so we'll have to live with it...wow, changing it probably would have taken less effort than typing this out :facepalm:)

:rofl: Amazing, KingSass31. That's all I can say! :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Yayy! I finally managed to rep you! :h: Uhh the multiple lines aren't going to work; the treacherous (had to double check my spelling :redface: :tongue:) paragraph shall strike..yet again :shock: :lol:

Hahaha aw, I'm glad too! It's very hard trying to find someone who finds the same small things amusing! I generally just get a weird look when I find something hilarious - or ignored I guess, if we're talking online conversations :tongue: Haha, and you shouldn't either! :u: (can you imagine if I never stopped then you did, so I tried to stop but because of the situation you tried to resist the stopping which lead to me stopping and you not stopping so the situation happened again but reversed!? :shock: *goes to have a reality check and finds out that this is not true and hopefully won't ever happen* :rofl:
Haha, TSR quotes 2016 hall of shame...number 1 - Matrix :lol: I do too! The spacing out makes them so much easier to read, only you do it better and more often that me :tongue: I might post this then edit it with spaces on my phone...it's really going to bother me if this is a whole paragraph :tongue:

Yes, the thingy thing thing thing (that's just crossing the line of silliness, isn't it? :tongue:) Ooh a suit (not a fan of them then? :tongue:) :rofl: if they make these things compulsory, the least they can do is give you the full details...they need to up their game :colonhash: Ohhh, haha. That's only funny because I'm trying to not be annoyed at this guy for making you go all the way there for the sake of a business card and maybe a couple of minutes to chat :tongue: (at first when I was skimming through the text, I thought you said they gave you a biscuit :rofl:)

Yeah...hmmm... :holmes: I'm trying to think of a way we could overcome that, but I've GOT NOTHING :redface: :tongue: (why did that come up in capitals? [insert face of shock mixed with disgust] ohh well, sorry SassKing but I don't really want to go back and re type it in capitals so we'll have to live with it...wow, changing it probably would have taken less effort than typing this out :facepalm:)

:rofl: Amazing, KingSass31. That's all I can say! :lol:

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest