too much going on in ma lyf :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998
too much going on in ma lyf :redface:

Spoiler

Aw, dont worry :console:, it'll will be over soon :h:, stay strong :hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't feel too bad actually. I was feeling down about something then some videos & music cheered up. Got a few house parties, coming up which I'm really looking forward too. I'm so thankful for the nice people I have in my life who actually value me & make me feel better about myself :smile: Wasn't sure that I'd ever meet them!
Quite fresh I spose
Original post by mediaya
Awwww :hugs:, dont worry, life is tough but so are u, strong:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha thank you! :smile:
Original post by mediaya
Aw, dont worry :console:, it'll will be over soon :h:, stay strong :hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

will try :h: x

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
No worries :smile:

Yup! :woo:
Phew! :tongue: aw, OK :h:

Haha well, it is filmed by a random person in the crowd but it does focus on Sydney more than the others so o guess they balance each other out :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

Haha brilliant! :woo:
Indeed! :biggrin:

It does seem that way haha!
SYDNEY!!! :love: :biggrin:
I'm fine with that :wink:
just have the weird urge to never sleep again
Reply 4849
Original post by Salamandastron

Think on the bright side, you'd be hailed as a super human if you actually managed that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Think on the bright side, you'd be hailed as a super human if you actually managed that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

xDDDD indeed :redface:
i just dont like the idea of not being conscious for once which is unusual as i usually just want to block everything out lol, why are u awake? :beard:

:hugs:
Reply 4852
xDDDD indeed :redface:
i just dont like the idea of not being conscious for once which is unusual as i usually just want to block everything out lol, why are u awake? :beard:

I sometimes feel the same actually, like some kind of deep aversion to my brain powering down

I'm always up at this time :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Constantly feeling negative about everything, and drained of energy all the time
Reply 4854
Original post by Lord Samosa
Constantly feeling negative about everything, and drained of energy all the time

Same same

Although I've just noticed my hair smells of marzipan, so that's nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
:hugs:

:hugs: your message is so lovely <3

Original post by RobML
I sometimes feel the same actually, like some kind of deep aversion to my brain powering down

I'm always up at this time :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes exactly :hugs: thank you Rob :redface: plus i've got it into my head that im evil (idk why i just feel like it :/) and im trying to get rid of dreams so worth a shot :redface:
that is true acc, i see that little green button lit until about 3am :colondollar:
Reply 4856

Yes exactly :hugs: thank you Rob :redface: plus i've got it into my head that im evil (idk why i just feel like it :/) and im trying to get rid of dreams so worth a shot :redface:
that is true acc, i see that little green button lit until about 3am :colondollar:

An evil person isn't as lovely as you are, pffft

I am the little green button :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dreams are awful :frown:, 2 nights in a row I've dreamt about this guy from my 6th form, and the other day he strangled me and shoved me into a closet and left me there...and last night he punched me and locked me in my bathroom and I kept screaming to get out because the bathroom was filling up with water(I have no idea why :/).

What does that mean? Why is he so violent smh.:redface:

I hated him anyway so meh...even more after my dreams. XD
Original post by Lord Samosa

Original post by RobML
Same same

Although I've just noticed my hair smells of marzipan, so that's nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, same, same. :frown:
I feel frustrated.

I've spent over 2 hours trying to figure out how this card trick works, I have figured out some things (like there are two boxes and I can see the switch) but ugh how does he get it perfectly between the 6 and 8 cards. :frown:

[video="youtube;CRpz0zuAGVs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpz0zuAGVs[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest