The Student Room Group

Gotta love how Muslim guys think though.

Scroll to see replies

Lol so many people are criticising my views on premarital sex. I dont even care. Not everythings about sex. you dont need intimacy to decide if a persons right for you. You can go and bang 20 people before you find the right person but I dont want to, thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Lol so many people are criticising my views on premarital sex. I dont even care. Arrange marriages happen and theyre really successful. Not everythings about sex. You can go and bang 20 people before you find the right person but I dont want to, thanks.

Relationships aren't just about sex. They don't have to include sex at all if you're so inclined.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol so many people are criticising my views on premarital sex. I dont even care. Not everythings about sex. you dont need intimacy to decide if a persons right for you. You can go and bang 20 people before you find the right person but I dont want to, thanks.

intimacy =/= sex.
Original post by WoodyMKC
'cause sex.

I know, trust me I know. Just saying it was refreshing to hear especially what was being said by the other guys at the time.
Original post by eden3
Oh? How do you know how most Muslim men think, do you have the ability to read minds? Do you know most Muslim guys?

Oh please. Some of them still hold the most disgusting views on women. FACT,

And it's even evident on here.

as long as the family are aware that they intend to get married/like each other etc then the boy may come over to the girls house or the girl can go to the boys house under parents supervision.

How old are you? Do you really need your family watching over your shoulder just in case you and some random guy go at it on top of the washing machine? This suggests a lack of self control.

They can meet up and talk that way, get to know each other like that without "dating" or having an intimate relationship. I personally think it's better this way.

So the real issue here is that you don't know what dating is. You are under the strange assumption that it's about a woman getting her vagina stretched out to the size of a mattress by a group of 20 men. This is not the case.
Original post by Atlas Thugged

Why are you comparing women to sweets? I sort of understand, just a little bit the point you are trying to make, but it is degrading.
I mean she comes out and says that "sex isn't everything", but then she needs her family to look over her shoulder 24/7 to make sure she isn't doing it, and she thinks that dating is about having sex with a giant group of men. How does a person become so damaged?
Original post by Fred5134
I mean she comes out and says that "sex isn't everything", but then she needs her family to look over her shoulder 24/7 to make sure she isn't doing it, and she thinks that dating is about having sex with a giant group of men. How does a person become so damaged?

It's what they have been taught from young I guess.
Original post by Raizelcadres
I tend to stay away from relationship mainly because its haram and theres reasons for it. If you have a relationship with someone and you break up, one of you might possibly end up being heartbroken and possibly have trust issues. I can understand you want to be really sure before you marry someone, thats completely fine but you don't have to date the person. Just talk to them by hanging out or going for lunch. :biggrin:

The same sh1t happens in marriages that fail.... its called "real life". :facepalm:

....or just date each other and decide you won't have sex till after you do/don't get married. If you date a Muslim guy, there's no issue right (same practices)? The whole point of dating is getting to know the other person as far as I know. Assuming you live to become an elderly person, that's like 50+ years you'll spend every day with him. Plus having kids or whatever else you both choose to do together.
Dating is basically an extension of what you already seem to prefer. Perhaps meet guys under your parents supervision, then if you like a guy and he likes you, date him for a few months by yourself?
After all, your parents aren't going to be there your whole life to keep him under "supervision" lol.

Well that or you opt for the even more traditional approach where you don't even meet the guy and your parents decide for you.
Or we could get even more traditional and start marrying off children from the moment they're born (this is no joke, my grandparents were quite literally engaged to each other whilst my grandmother was still in her mothers womb...).
Yeah, they're great thinkers...

9/11, 7/7, Nice, Normandy, Paris, Munich

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loveleest
Why are you comparing women to sweets? I sort of understand, just a little bit the point you are trying to make, but it is degrading.

I thought she was offering me a sweet :frown:
Original post by RedHawk123
....or just date each other and decide you won't have sex till after you do/don't get married. If you date a Muslim guy, there's no issue right (same practices)? The whole point of dating is getting to know the other person as far as I know. Assuming you live to become an elderly person, that's like 50+ years you'll spend every day with him. Plus having kids or whatever else you both choose to do together.
Dating is basically an extension of what you already seem to prefer. Perhaps meet guys under your parents supervision, then if you like a guy and he likes you, date him for a few months by yourself?
After all, your parents aren't going to be there your whole life to keep him under "supervision" lol.

Well that or you opt for the even more traditional approach where you don't even meet the guy and your parents decide for you.
Or we could get even more traditional and start marrying off children from the moment they're born (this is no joke, my grandparents were quite literally engaged to each other whilst my grandmother was still in her mothers womb...).

In Islam we are not allowed to "date" and be alone together before marriage. My parents dont need to supervise my partner after marriage or even my "whole life" like you said.

Ok guys, im not telling anyone to follow my viewpoint, everyone needs to relax :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fred5134

There is no need to be so rude :smile:

Im not damaged. Haha, its called courting, and many people do it rather than dating.

Didnt intend to hurt anyones feelings to be honest so Im just going to leave it here.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
The same sh1t happens in marriages that fail.... its called "real life". :facepalm:

Marriage is more serious than a relationship.
Reply 76
Original post by loveleest
Oh please. A lot of them still hold the most ****ed up disgusting views on women. FACT,

And it's even evident on here.

Oh please. :rofl:

LMAO, so the Muslims on this site represent the views of most Muslims guys...? That's not a fact :lol: that's your subjective, prejudice opinion. Clearly you have disdain towards them and you don't want to be convinced otherwise. No point wasting any more of my time on people like you.

Let's try not to put all Muslims into one category. Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm done replying to you so if you bother responding, rest assured I won't read it :lol:
Original post by eden3
Oh please. :rofl:

LMAO, so the Muslims on this site represent the views of most Muslims guys...? That's not a fact :lol: that's your subjective, prejudice opinion. Clearly you have disdain towards them and you don't want to be convinced otherwise. No point wasting any more of my time on people like you.

Let's try not to put all Muslims into one category. Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm done replying to you so if you bother responding, rest assured I won't read it :lol:

Ok babe x
" why be with a girl if you don't plan on marrying her"

Every time I read this line what I hear is, ''I'm a socially conservative bigot who is willing to hypocritically break the rules of my own religion, so long as I do so on my terms.''

It goes back to what I said two days ago, Muslim guys break the rules of Islam when it suits them. Dating is Haram full stop, it's not dating is allowed but only when and how I want it.
(edited 7 years ago)
allah akbar

Quick Reply

Latest