The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4860
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Dreams are awful :frown:, 2 nights in a row I've dreamt about this guy from my 6th form, and the other day he strangled me and shoved me into a closet and left me there...and last night he punched me and locked me in my bathroom and I kept screaming to get out because the bathroom was filling up with water(I have no idea why :/).

What does that mean? Why is he so violent smh.:redface:

I hated him anyway so meh...even more after my dreams. XD

I once dreamt I was locked in a prison made out of lego, and the wardens were goldfish riding around in little lego cars.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I once dreamt I was locked in a prison made out of lego, and the wardens were goldfish riding around in little lego cars.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just imagined that and that was beautiful :colondollar:
Reply 4862
I just imagined that and that was beautiful :colondollar:

You should've been there :colondollar:

(When I was little I was telling my mum about a dream I had, and at one point she asked me "what happened next?" to which I wholeheartedly replied "you should know, you were in it!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, same, same. :frown:

Original post by RobML
Same same

Although I've just noticed my hair smells of marzipan, so that's nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

It sucks :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by SassKing13
:hello:

It's me :tongue:
(Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)
Original post by FireFreezer77
:biggrin:

Haha brilliant! :woo:
Indeed! :biggrin:

It does seem that way haha!
SYDNEY!!! :love: :biggrin:
I'm fine with that :wink:

Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too :tongue:
Indeed :biggrin: I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
It's me :tongue:
(Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)

Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too :tongue:
Indeed :biggrin: I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yours...? :tongue:

Your comment about drummers getting overlooked, Pete de Freitas was quite overlooked I feel.
Yours...? :tongue:

Your comment about drummers getting overlooked, Pete de Freitas was quite overlooked I feel.

Ding ding ding...we have a winnerrr! Take your choice of sweet as a celebratory treat :tongue: ooohh that rhymed!:eek: :woo: :lol:

I thought you'd pick up on that :wink: yeah I'll be honest, I never really took much notice of him until you started talking more about him...my focus was always on McCulloch :colondollar: :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ding ding ding...we have a winnerrr! Take your choice of sweet as a celebratory treat :tongue: ooohh that rhymed!:eek: :woo: :lol:

I thought you'd pick up on that :wink: yeah I'll be honest, I never really took much notice of him until you started talking more about him...my focus was always on McCulloch :colondollar: :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

Happy birthday (The)Matrix/Matrix/321Matrix/Matrix321! (:tongue:) :biggrin: Hope you have a good day! :smile:

Yeah it's weird. You don't tend to pay other members attention at first sometimes, I didn't really either initially :tongue: but then you see how great he was, and how hard he hit the drums and the energy he had and the speed... Awesome :smile:

To be honest, they were a proper band, they had amazing chemistry together and each member was as important as the other to their overall sound. Show of Strength is probably the best example of a band working together so well... This is one of the reasons I like them :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
:lol:

Happy birthday (The)Matrix/Matrix/321Matrix/Matrix321! (:tongue:) :biggrin: Hope you have a good day! :smile:

Yeah it's weird. You don't tend to pay other members attention at first sometimes, I didn't really either initially :tongue: but then you see how great he was, and how hard he hit the drums and the energy he had and the speed... Awesome :smile:

To be honest, they were a proper band, they had amazing chemistry together and each member was as important as the other to their overall sound. Show of Strength is probably the best example of a band working together so well... This is one of the reasons I like them :smile:

Aww thanks, SassKing! :smile: so many names! :tongue: I don't really think anyone actually celebrates their TSR birthday though :rofl: I hope you have a great day too :yep:

Ohh haha :tongue: yeah, he was a.may.zing! (<----- please don't ask why. I just felt it showed how inwas saying it in my head :lol:)

I need to leave the house soon but when I get back, I am going to watch another live video :u: :excited: oooh I think it will have to be Show of Strength then :h:

Yes, that's very true...unlike some of the popular "bands" we have today :tongue:

:woo: I wasn't expecting a picture, but I scrolled down and there it was! :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thanks, SassKing! :smile: so many names! :tongue: I don't really think anyone actually celebrates their TSR birthday though :rofl: I hope you have a great day too :yep:

Ohh haha :tongue: yeah, he was a.may.zing! (<----- please don't ask why. I just felt it showed how inwas saying it in my head :lol:)

I need to leave the house soon but when I get back, I am going to watch another live video :u: :excited: oooh I think it will have to be Show of Strength then :h:

Yes, that's very true...unlike some of the popular "bands" we have today :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy tsr bday matrix! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Happy tsr bday matrix! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks! :tongue:
How have you been recently? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha thanks! :tongue:
How have you been recently? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im good thanks
U? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Im good thanks
U? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to hear it. I'm doing great too, thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad to hear it. I'm doing great too, thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning :hello: how is Matrix doing? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll definitely aim to chat with you later. Have a good time in whatever you're doing when you're out :tongue: :smile:

May the light of The Bunnymen always guide thee.
Original post by mr T 999
Morning :hello: how is Matrix doing? :hugs:

Morning mr T!:hugs:
Matrix is doing very well, thanks. How might mr T be doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll definitely aim to chat with you later. Have a good time in whatever you're doing when you're out :tongue: :smile:

May the light of The Bunnymen always guide thee.

Yup, thanks. My dad's gone out so I'm just waiting for him to return before we can all go out :tongue: You have a great day too! Do you have many plans or is it the same old things?

:lol: Amazing, KSKC!
Ohhh you know in church you say "May the Lord be with you" then your neighbour says "and also with you" then you shake hands? We could have done something similar here with "the light of the Bunnymen" :rofl:

Darn! I just checked your profile and I missed your TSR birthday! :cry2: it was 26 days ago! Oh well...happy belated TSR birthday (SassKing/KingSass31/honourable Bunnyman/King of Sass/Sass:colonhash:King:colonhash:13)
Awww it's your 2nd birthday! :tongue:

Am I right in thinking your (real :tongue:) birthday is 28th January?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Yaaaay, I appealed my Santander declination and won! Just got an email saying my card is on its way.:ahee: Happy bunnies!
Quite low and frustrated unfortunately.
Original post by Emily.97
Quite low and frustrated unfortunately.

Aww anything you want to talk about? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest